SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Blackmag said:

McCoy was owned by pb some say the dog was a jacker I only saw the dog twice and on the second occasion he was bullied but a lot rated him  I think ch bred McCoy McCoy hung himself on a chain at home 

Know a lad who had to drop his little bitch in after Mccoy came off. He still said the dog was a good dog though. Pb was a serious dogman and wouldn’t keep shit.

2 minutes ago, mr powers said:

A dog thst came off isnt a  good dog its a jacker 

I wouldn’t call a dog a jacker off one dig, dogs can have a bad day and if they aren’t fit or they’re sick when facing good quarry it wouldn’t bother me as long as they showed they still had it the rest of the season and it’s not a reoccurring thing.

• Like 4

I can forgive a pup for coming out, but I could not forgive an older dog.

dont get me wrong there’s a few reasons y it could come out, ie the dog may be sore or not, but they are all down to the man who owns the dogs, if the dog is sore or not Fit for  example  and it walks, then it’s human error in my view, 

• Like 1

Unless you were there and actually saw it come out then we shouldn't have any opinions.  There's plenty of reasons for a dog to come out, if it walked through cowardice and quit cold then that's a different story. 

I had a drop of this blood in my yard and the only complaint I had was they were way to hard and stupid for their own good. Ray was a strange cup of tea, a character that's for sure, he was no one's fool with a terrier though. 

He couldn't wait to call a dog shit and he wouldn't keep anything second rate, he'd make a big deal about anything coming away, he'd look you straight in the face and say "it f***ing reneged duck"  .........I'll wait for you to Google reneged 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Unless you were there and actually saw it come out then we shouldn't have any opinions.  There's plenty of reasons for a dog to come out, if it walked through cowardice and quit cold then that's a different story. 

I had a drop of this blood in my yard and the only complaint I had was they were way to hard and stupid for their own good. Ray was a strange cup of tea, a character that's for sure, he was no one's fool with a terrier though. 

He couldn't wait to call a dog shit and he wouldn't keep anything second rate, he'd make a big deal about anything coming away, he'd look you straight in the face and say "it f***ing reneged duck"  .........I'll wait for you to Google reneged 

From the terriers I saw at rays they all looked a little to hard for there own good , he had a nice young dog there first time I saw him i think it’s name was rocky ,from one side he looked a nice young dog then he turned round and looked like Freddy Krueger ?

• Like 1

McCoy never walked when I saw him and I never heard of him doing so far better lads than me rated him highly I did see a couple of his offspring and they were very good dogs in fact after one dig a stiff one at that a good friend said after I commented said he's not his sire he was better but he's decent to dig too maybe the dog was having a bad day 

• Like 2