SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

Wonder is it the black n white pup that miraculously turned up in a repeat mating between a black dog and black bitch?? I see it on Facebook couple years back.booth said both patterdales never threw that colour before???he sold it to the states......... anybody else remember it

that white an black pup was gived to him from a fella in antrim....i remember thinking of getting 1an the fella telling me robert was taking one....thats were all the bull shit has come from....lol

• Like 1

McCoy was owned by pb some say the dog was a jacker I only saw the dog twice and on the second occasion he was bullied but a lot rated him  I think ch bred McCoy McCoy hung himself on a chain at home 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

McCoy was owned by pb some say the dog was a jacker I only saw the dog twice and on the second occasion he was bullied but a lot rated him  I think ch bred McCoy McCoy hung himself on a chain at home 

The dog was used quite a lot on educated game but never seen it work myself.

Cheers, D.

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Ray Norman bred McCoy bud

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1