SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

hes turned out a cracker mate hows he getting on?

He did mate,  but on the small side for me, but he’s a ballsy wee f****r lol could have got a dig at him on Sunday there, but when I was taking the Lurcher back to the trailer 1 of the other boys was taking his Russel bitch down! Hounds stopped around a hole, neither of them are marking a hole, lost without a marking hound, but of a day this week combing so will get him out then with the older dog and see how he goes 

15 minutes ago, Mooching Celt said:

Had his brother in a short drain that hounds had put in, got a shock to start with never having seen one alive in front of him but went back and it bolted......fecker backed out sharpish and slipped the net though, wanted him to have a chew on it

They have any spare marking  hounds lmao happy days mate, he’s always shown abit if interest, he wants to go natural to, which I prefer 

58 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

They have any spare marking  hounds lmao happy days mate, he’s always shown abit if interest, he wants to go natural to, which I prefer 

He didn't like the hounds......fecker bit me!! Mind you 24 1/2 couple screaming at a mark must be intimidating for a youngster