SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Nice pics Glyn, anymore info? Their names, how they were bred etc. Be nice to read something worthwhile on here for a change.

first photo Punch and Brock 2 , not sure if it was Walts Punch 2 or Nuttalls , both line bred on Breays Kipper/Rusty  , 2nd photo KP  Flint  and the 3rd Brians Penny and Punch 1 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Nice few pics there Glyn .Decent stamp of dog too sadly not seen too  much these days . 

there are plenty if you know , me and my mates been breeding working this nuttall shit for nearly 40 years , maybe well be in fashion again soon lol 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
19 hours ago, chesney said:

I honestly don't believe for one minute that anyone got anything direct was ever told they be given a 3 gen pedigree that's something that's come from your side of the water. The jealousy and bitterness is coming from sources for different reasons everyone seems ta have there own agenda with the black dogs but if you honestly believe that the bitterness and bs that goes with them only started with this line of dog  your well mistaken it was there when booth Gould and Nuttall were flavour of the month. That line  was always about it's only in the last 7 to 8 year it hit the production lines end of through others who sourced it from the original breeder there the ones people should take aim at there the ones selling lads the dream there the ones  mentioning Peds and all the other bs there the ones made it national this side there ones went global by selling it to your side. Then a couple got clever your side and got it direct out of the yard itself and your problem now is someone told you they had 3 gen pedigree well what he was told was how to continue itfor 3 Generations a big difference. As for the pitbull scene they ran that into the ground themselves.

I never said the man himself told me this. And personally don't care about the peds. And i do agree with the pitbull going to shit. But that's because of the young guy's who sell drugs are in it and are in it not for the right reasons. And the young  breed to what they think they should and not how they should.

5 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

These are my mates terriers Dog and bitch  line bred from our Nuttall stock 

Picture058.jpg

Very nice Glyn,  no disrespect everyone to the own but some nuttals terriers seemed to lost alot of the size and qualities favoured I personally liked to his own modern day style of dog in which the lost of that . People have the preference but even see or hear lot laugh at the size of dogs. Still though, the man produced workers to the day and the took the results 

1 minute ago, Lozzer said:

Very nice Glyn,  no disrespect everyone to the own but some nuttals terriers seemed to lost alot of the size and qualities favoured I personally liked to his own modern day style of dog in which the lost of that . People have the preference but even see or hear lot laugh at the size of dogs. Still though, the man produced workers to the day and the took the results 

These and the other i posted photo's of go back to terrier that on the whole left Brian's yard in the 70's others including myself( from the 80's)  bred for what we needed, when i've been to Brians which i have to be honest the last time i was there was about 15 years ago , there was a mix of types  a couple of bitches i'd of taken home lovely strong types , lot of the others where bug eyed weaklings but still doing the job 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

These and the other i posted photo's of go back to terrier that on the whole left Brian's yard in the 70's others including myself( from the 80's)  bred for what we needed, when i've been to Brians which i have to be honest the last time i was there was about 15 years ago , there was a mix of types  a couple of bitches i'd of taken home lovely strong types , lot of the others where bug eyed weaklings but still doing the job 

Yes I saw that myself there at around that time and dogs and saw some good bitches which as you said and the was his own , some with bronze in them , good enough size. On the other side I did see others which wasn't to what I admire to the other dogs. Going back to the 80s or before, do you ever see of dog called,Spate, owned by aw. This would been around before I had blacks. It had a good name and the man too. Brian sometimes won't say about some dogs that come off him and then times he will .

19 minutes ago, Lozzer said:

Yes I saw that myself there at around that time and dogs and saw some good bitches which as you said and the was his own , some with bronze in them , good enough size. On the other side I did see others which wasn't to what I admire to the other dogs. Going back to the 80s or before, do you ever see of dog called,Spate, owned by aw. This would been around before I had blacks. It had a good name and the man too. Brian sometimes won't say about some dogs that come off him and then times he will .

No i never saw a dog called Spate , i can't really comment on Brian's terriers , the last time i worked one bred by him was 20 years ago, we had a disagreement over which bitch he wanted to bring to a dog i once owned and we never really got on terms again , that said he is a top man and a expert terrier breeder 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Thanks 1