SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fireman said:

That one of your peds going up in smoke then? ?.......I'm just jesting and winding you up ABC,no harm ment in it...?

Lol, I don't care about the peds. I know the parents to my dog's and that's good enough for me. Why do you goofballs think it matters is beyoung me. I never once asked any of you how there breed. Why? Because i have 2 bitchs and a male all from the same blood line. Im alsmost 50 years old and that with those 3 dogs they will keep me going till i die. I don't sell dogs either so the peds don't  mean much to me. The only thing they would mean to me is to see how they were breed that's all. So really don't care. And the ones that hide the peds on any dog's are the ones that try to f**k up the line of dogs out of pure jealousy. Only reason i could see why someone wouldn't give someone atleast 3gen ped. Pure baby games. And that bred will be ruined one day because of fucktards like that. But i was smart and got 2 BITCHS AND A MALE SO I'M GOOD?? and the funny thing is they  sell these dogs to the biggest dirtbag puppy peddler in the states! He is such a dirtbag he robbed his own girlfriend!! His dog's live in tiny crates outside in the winter with no bedding and no food and water! I seen this personally!! I had 2 of them here and it took me 2 months to get the healthy!! And one i still have here that i had to bag 4 times when i got home because she was in deaths door. But you fucktards that sold him the dogs for HUGHE MONEY KISS HIS ASS!! And what is the point of hiding a ped on a dog anyway? Really whats the point?? There is no point. Just baby games thats all. But i have 2 bitchs and a male so I DON'T CARE LOL???? THANK YOU FUCKTARD CHRIS!  and instead of ruining this thread im gonna start one up about chris (aka SHOEBOTTIE!)  i will be doing this tonight. And ill post the pic of the dogs i held here for the P.O.S. and lets see what the theiving lying peice of crap has to say then. Till latter boy's.

1 minute ago, Apache... said:

There's nothing special about AC's stuff RH there just like any other decent line of working terrier some work and some dont, some are hard and some aren't end of.

Your def right. A name doesn't make it good, the dog himself is what makes him good. There is good and bad in every line.

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Apache... said:

There's nothing special about AC's stuff RH there just like any other decent line of working terrier some work and some dont, some are hard and some aren't end of.

To a lot of people they are special apache. If they were just a mediocre line of digging dogs there wouldn’t be much talk of them,  in mine and a lot of other lads opinion they are the best family of digging dogs to ever grace these shores and with that comes the peddlers the bullshitters and shitehawks.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Apache... said:

It's just a phase it will pass the only lads pushing the name is the lads looking ta sell. Look back over the old threads booth Gould Nuttall and Stevens was all the in thing at one time and there lads that keep it and work it and won't go past it. Then otherside  is the lads out there that slate the line are the very lads going for services of dogs with that blood into there own that must be lacking something for them to do that.

• Like 4

Got to agree Chesney, it's all personal preference. I seen a particular bloodline a few years ago, it's the best I've seen and when I got some of it I wanted nothing else. On the other side of the coin, I know lads that had the same blood, the dogs failed and they're still searching for THE good stuff. Who's to blame? The dogs or the men? Well again that's personal opinion. The only way to look at it is, look at the men that have kept the same blood for years, are still producing and churning out workers. They must be doing something right so take note.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Got to agree Chesney, it's all personal preference. I seen a particular bloodline a few years ago, it's the best I've seen and when I got some of it I wanted nothing else. On the other side of the coin, I know lads that had the same blood, the dogs failed and they're still searching for THE good stuff. Who's to blame? The dogs or the men? Well again that's personal opinion. The only way to look at it is, look at the men that have kept the same blood for years, are still producing and churning out workers. They must be doing something right so take note.

It's the men money and big egos rabbit hunter has alot ta do with some see a money spinner in them that I never could it's a phase and will it pass like all others it will pass in time you will have those that will quietly in the back round working it and keeping it among  a trusted few. Then the other side ped and name chasers with there databases and throwing names about fb and what they use there dogs  that's side that gives it the bad name the money men that will breed to any bitch with in the line young or old it doesn't matter it has a pedigree Il sell 4 keep 1 always a bitch 6 months down the line same again Il stamp that with name and ped even though it's not from the original breeder who bred grandparents and greatparents shur even if they don't work we will still slate him and the ped chaser still makes the whole time it's never there fault .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Money root to all evil but as has been said people starting to cop on now that they are not getting the real deal  with pups turning out shit and so on so the trade for these dogs is starting to slow big time. How many that say they have that line of dogs can prove it with ear tattoo and micro chip straight from ac yard not too f***ing many. Some may have his blood line in their dogs but he did not breed them and still his name is used as a sale pitch.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Lol, I don't care about the peds. I know the parents to my dog's and that's good enough for me. Why do you goofballs think it matters is beyoung me. I never once asked any of you how there breed. Why? Because i have 2 bitchs and a male all from the same blood line. Im alsmost 50 years old and that with those 3 dogs they will keep me going till i die. I don't sell dogs either so the peds don't  mean much to me. The only thing they would mean to me is to see how they were breed that's all. So really don't care. And the ones that hide the peds on any dog's are the ones that try to f**k up the line of dogs out of pure jealousy. Only reason i could see why someone wouldn't give someone atleast 3gen ped. Pure baby games. And that bred will be ruined one day because of fucktards like that. But i was smart and got 2 BITCHS AND A MALE SO I'M GOOD?? and the funny thing is they  sell these dogs to the biggest dirtbag puppy peddler in the states! He is such a dirtbag he robbed his own girlfriend!! His dog's live in tiny crates outside in the winter with no bedding and no food and water! I seen this personally!! I had 2 of them here and it took me 2 months to get the healthy!! And one i still have here that i had to bag 4 times when i got home because she was in deaths door. But you fucktards that sold him the dogs for HUGHE MONEY KISS HIS ASS!! And what is the point of hiding a ped on a dog anyway? Really whats the point?? There is no point. Just baby games thats all. But i have 2 bitchs and a male so I DON'T CARE LOL???? THANK YOU FUCKTARD CHRIS!  and instead of ruining this thread im gonna start one up about chris (aka SHOEBOTTIE!)  i will be doing this tonight. And ill post the pic of the dogs i held here for the P.O.S. and lets see what the theiving lying peice of crap has to say then. Till latter boy's.

Like i said i was just joking and i gave up reading your reply at the word goofballs as i just thought usual boll*cks about peds and them not being what you thought they were,so crack on with what your rattling on about and back to the threads topic..?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, fat man said:

Money root to all evil but as has been said people starting to cop on now that they are not getting the real deal  with pups turning out shit and so on so the trade for these dogs is starting to slow big time. How many that say they have that line of dogs can prove it with ear tattoo and micro chip straight from ac yard not too f***ing many. Some may have his blood line in their dogs but he did not breed them and still his name is used as a sale pitch.

Nothing new there fat man 

1 hour ago, fat man said:

there selling them in the north hand over fist....

2 hours ago, fireman said:

Like i said i was just joking and i gave up reading your reply at the word goofballs as i just thought usual boll*cks about peds and them not being what you thought they were,so crack on with what your rattling on about and back to the threads topic..?

That wasn't aimed at you buddy. Sorry if you took it that way.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

you wanna chill out abit abc.have a cup of tea or something man.