SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a young bitch here I need to rehome.... 9 months  old, unspoilt, had a couple of rats, lives out, wormed, front lined, up to date with jabs etc, anyone looking for a dog to bring on then drop me a pm ?she's the ginger bitch in the pic. DSC_1267.thumb.JPG.f0969e06eeec4ba5f9d28bdcd3a5d136.JPG

I'm in South Wales. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I got a young bitch here I need to rehome.... 9 months  old, unspoilt, had a couple of rats, lives out, wormed, front lined, up to date with jabs etc, anyone looking for a dog to bring on then drop me a pm ?she's the ginger bitch in the pic. DSC_1267.thumb.JPG.f0969e06eeec4ba5f9d28bdcd3a5d136.JPG

I'm in South Wales. 

Nice one Daniel?

2 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

How come mate?

To much heat around here now rh.... Shame to pts as she's not done nowt wrong.... 9 months old a blank canvas... Could be a decent little bitch with the right man and entering?I've kept her for a fortnight while a lad was on holidays, rang yesterday with excuses as to why he couldn't collect her ?offered her to lads I know but no one got any room hence why I'm asking on here..... ?