SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

17 hours ago, Apache... said:

Bfp your dog brings back memories of a dog I had a while ago, the pic was taken the next morning after being to ground for 12 hours and a 15ft dig with a JCB out of an old quarry. I have his gr gr gr gr grandson, if you get me!!image.thumb.jpeg.61090b80033a3fff783c3a54eb20b6e5.jpeg

Was he any relation to the gurrya dog ya use ta have.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

No relation chesney, he was before gurya and a different type of worker, although I mated gurya to his granddaughter and they turned out well, there's a lot of stuff in a lot of lads kennels down from that stuff, in England and Ireland, it just clicked with the dogs I bred. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Apache... said:

No relation chesney, he was before gurya and a different type of worker, although I mated gurya to his granddaughter and they turned out well, there's a lot of stuff in a lot of lads kennels down from that stuff, in England and Ireland, it just clicked with the dogs I bred. 

Was he anything to Flanagan's stuff?

RH I could say a few well known names in the breeding of them but it would mean nothing if I told u a few I bred never made the grade when the others in the litter worked well, I just breed worker to worker simple as that and keep back the pups that are flyers. I've been breeding terriers nearly 30 years RH and you can still produce shit off good blood as you well know but I find its a percentage game, the lowest percentage of non workers in a litter the better, we are all told about the workers aren't we :thumbs:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1