SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

On 3/6/2018 at 06:23, bulllurcher9900 said:

He flooded the place a few year back selling pups,I'm guessing they was no good that's why theirs none about 

Your probably right their all white over rated rabbit dogs.

• Haha 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's have it right,lads have bought pups directly of him and now they have bred their pups they bought of him and have bred their selfs some good dogs n that's what he doesn't like be they don't need him no more so he doesn't like it when he should be happy the lads dogs r going well 

8 minutes ago, bulllurcher9900 said:

Let's have it right,lads have bought pups directly of him and now they have bred their pups they bought of him and have bred their selfs some good dogs n that's what he doesn't like be they don't need him no more so he doesn't like it when he should be happy the lads dogs r going well 

I'm sure he's quite happy about lads breeding decent stuff bull and surely if he's putting decent blood in yards all the better its his name being constantly used I think pees him of or why folk do it 

9 minutes ago, bulllurcher9900 said:

Don't keep black dogs so I have no alliances here. Don't know how the man feels about how others are working or breeding off his stuff. IMO he should be glad to see others do well with it. Fair play to lads for working em right and breeding em right. And in time they may mould their own strain. But that takes time. However it's not right to dismiss the man so easily. Credit must given to him for developing and maintaining the strain over all these years. They're not for me but they are for many..

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Kaiser Sozé said:

Don't keep black dogs so I have no alliances here. Don't know how the man feels about how others are working or breeding off his stuff. IMO he should be glad to see others do well with it. Fair play to lads for working em right and breeding em right. And in time they may mould their own strain. But that takes time. However it's not right to dismiss the man so easily. Credit must given to him for developing and maintaining the strain over all these years. They're not for me but they are for many..

That's all well and good Kaiser but when your selling pups at hundreds of pounds ye can hardly complain about your name been bandied about.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, saucydotters said:

That's all well and good Kaiser but when your selling pups at hundreds of pounds ye can hardly complain about your name been bandied about.

Wasn't referring to that side of things SD? personally selling pups isn't for me, we gift pups among genuine lads..

Edited by Kaiser Sozé

Firstly, when ever the man's name is brought up there is nothing but bitterness and back  stabbing. I don't know the man but you have to give Mr Cocker credit where credit is due, he has worked and maintained his terrier for many year's... 

Secondly let's call a spade a spade, he did sell pup's and a lot of pup's over the year's and told blatant lies about the way his pup's were bred which is wrong in my eye's if you part your hard earned money you entitled to be told the truth... I douth he was complaining when he was taking money from men !! I seem to remember seeing it posted that he was giving out about the people that were breeding off the stuff he sold, what dose he expect that people won't bred these dog's that's very silly on his behalf!

From what i take from this whole Cocker saga is don't sell pup's if you don't want your name out there !! Don't call anyone that sold pup's as Cocker blooded dog's as peddler when it's clear for all to see that the man himself was breeding whole sale for some year's !!!

Sorry to the man that originally started the topic it's been a good one between the bull s@#t...

• Like 1
9 hours ago, fat man said:

Firstly their is not a lot of Irish lads have his dogs a lot say they have but the truth is he didn't breed them and 2nd your giving the smart remarks for us no need to bring the man into it the thread is show us your patterdales not who bred them.

The man was sat on the earth with us he had 2 dogs with his initials on them, he had about 20 odd lads in a waiting list for pups at 300 a piece so they must be getting about the place

just edited to say your right I shouldn't of brought the mans name up on this patterdale thread, I bit when you Irish boys made sly remarks on the mans choc bitch, all dogs fail don't they fat man

Edited by Lew
A
  • Like 1

I think when you charge 300 bucks for a pup and sell to blind strangers, you no longer deserve to have control over the breeding of those dogs. Saying that, those who buy said dogs, should obviously breed back to same, if they want to use the man's name.

• Like 3

If you have never dug to a dog that's had an off day then you ain't done much.... Bitch is gone 10 did  over 5 hrs to ground, 3 times the fox gave her the run around, she brought it back to the same spot, so one hole dug, if it decides to bolt when I was 0.9 off it then happy days, had my 8 yr old lad with me so kind of glad it ended the way it did lol. Just adding to a great thread.... Being honest, no need for a slagging match about other folk's dogs. I'm a big boy who dont take things to heart. I'm happy feeding  what I keep in my yard and know plenty that would be the same..... Seasons over except for call outs for me, 3 young dogs here for next season...... Summer of stock breaking and ratting. Can the mods clean up the posts and let's get back to the op?enjoy the rest off. 

• Like 5