SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, aaron01 said:

The terrier that you told me killed both type of game a few metres from each other in the same earth if that's not a legendary terrier I don't know what is

Yep, the RATS are crawling out of the woodwork. You're taking a page out Pat The Rats book, as are those who agree with you.

• Haha 1

Neil you seem to be a very petty man with a vendetta against this guy Pat ! All you seem to be able to do is trough dirt his way when people challenge you about stupid stuff you've said, and my god you do talk some dribble... I'v been reading post on here now for quite a while and you seem to think your the resident expert on just about every thing that's posted !!

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Airwick said:

Neil you seem to be a very petty man with a vendetta against this guy Pat ! All you seem to be able to do is trough dirt his way when people challenge you about stupid stuff you've said, and my god you do talk some dribble... I'v been reading post on here now for quite a while and you seem to think your the resident expert on just about every thing that's posted !!

I'd like to know what pats done :hmm:

1 hour ago, Mixedgrill said:

I'd like to know what pats done :hmm:

I'd say very little, but maybe I'm wrong !! My experience of people like Neil is they are dreamers and alot of the time they believe there own lies !!! There is a guy that lives in my village that act's like Neil all sweetness and nice, he used to tell lies about a local pub owner until he found himself in court for slander. It's funny how thing's go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Airwick said:

I'd say very little, but maybe I'm wrong !! My experience of people like Neil is they are dreamers and alot of the time they believe there own lies !!! There is a guy that lives in my village that act's like Neil all sweetness and nice, he used to tell lies about a local pub owner until he found himself in court for slander. It's funny how thing's go.

Sad fact of the matter is kevin and pat are two gentlemen if the truth is told but there's always someone with an axe to grind 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

As a man said above, dont ruin best thread on the thl ffs, take it to pm or phone the man, to many threads have gone off the deep, we terrierman look like fools when we squabble between us, take it to pm or f**k off of the thread?

• Like 8

The man has done nothing wrong only the shit cooney says about the man is from a jealous hearth.lol Neil u reckon them men are breeding up on 100 pups a year some bull that u should get your info right u old piss head soon or later u will be got for the shit u post on here about men.I hope to bump into u some place u will be one sorry man for commenting about my childrens clothes

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I by no means would call myself a terrier man,  but I know Pat a long time. I've dug with him, and know how good his dogs are. I also know there is a lot of history behind the breeding of those dogs. I'm not interested in a shouting match or name calling with anyone, and don't care who did what to who. None of my business. Just telling it as it is.

• Like 5