SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, saucydotters said:

Or say what you really mean...

varminator , what are Kevin and Pat's surnames ?  :D

I know their surnames but because they have no lines and never did I was just curious to know what was behind such a fine terrier ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

I know their surnames but because they have no lines and never did I was just curious to know what was behind such a fine terrier ?

How can you say anything about breeding dogs,your dogs are a pile of shit that don't get took out of their kennels,instead of hunting your dogs you would perfer to sit at your computer drinking beer you old pissed up c**t,your the laughing stock of Ireland

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, bulllurcher9900 said:

How can you say anything about breeding dogs,your dogs are a pile of shit that don't get took out of their kennels,instead of hunting your dogs you would perfer to sit at your computer drinking beer you old pissed up c**t,your the laughing stock of Ireland

LOL, your first post in nearly 3 years, LOL.

The phone calls are being made and it's the usual comments coming from a few individuals, all being told by Pat The Rat, LOL. 

What yolk will crawl out of the woodwork next ?????

All I did was ask about a terriers breeding and the next thing you know the clowns are abusing me. When assholes are suddenly showing up after 3 years you'd swear that someone had something to hide.

But surely not here in Ireland where so many great, legendary terriers are being sent all over the world, :laugh:.