SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

In fairness this cooney bashing is getting a bit pathetic. Grown men calling names. The man works his dogs ffs. You all really need to get a life. I mean how old is the chap? Every time he posts the same few start. He forgot more than most fcking no on here.

• Like 7

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

In fairness this cooney bashing is getting a bit pathetic. Grown men calling names. The man works his dogs ffs. You all really need to get a life. I mean how old is the chap? Every time he posts the same few start. He forgot more than most fcking no on here.

look people should just bypass conney anymore it's no point getting into a argument with him on here ya won't win with him
  • Like 1

your right SS I was for taking a step back until Peter got involved again I'm fed up with it as well

I think he's in his 80s now?

• Like 3

run along uncle fester hound sections a few pages over
  • Like 1

run along uncle fester hound sections a few pages over
oh no please don't call me names. Please
  • Like 5

look people should just bypass conney anymore it's no point getting into a argument with him on here ya won't win with him

AND THAT'S FOR SURE.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 2

To be fair Neil does come across as a know it all but, he makes for good reading unlike the lads constantly pulling him to bits! Jealousy is all it is!

And no I don't know Neil!

You're right ,(prick LOL) I have been told I come across as a know it all. I've no problem with that, at all.

Good lads disagree with me, THAT'S BRILLIANT, because that is what makes a good debate.

I also get loads of messages of lads who love working terriers having a bit of "terrier talk" through PM and I love that too.

Also what I love is the fact that those who always disagree with me is that they never bad mouth my terriers or my terrier work, they always just call me names !!

What does that say ?

The last time someone tried to bad mouth one of my terrier was Stopend and he was talking about a terrier of mine as if it was still alive. When in FACT the poor divil is dead this 3 years.

So don't give a f**k about me as I'll paddle my own canoe and those who tend to try and bad mouth me wouldn't know a fox earth from a fox glove.

• Like 7

To be fair Neil does come across as a know it all but, he makes for good reading unlike the lads constantly pulling him to bits! Jealousy is all it is!

And no I don't know Neil!

You're right ,(prick LOL) I have been told I come across as a know it all. I've no problem with that, at all.

Good lads disagree with me, THAT'S BRILLIANT, because that is what makes a good debate.

I also get loads of messages of lads who love working terriers having a bit of "terrier talk" through PM and I love that too.

Also what I love is the fact that those who always disagree with me is that they never bad mouth my terriers or my terrier work, they always just call me names !!

What does that say ?

The last time someone tried to bad mouth one of my terrier was Stopend and he was talking about a terrier of mine as if it was still alive. When in FACT the poor divil is dead this 3 years.

So don't give a f**k about me as I'll paddle my own canoe and those who tend to try and bad mouth me wouldn't know a fox earth from a fox glove.

I'd like to get a look at them terriers

Why wedgey surely your better spending your time on ways to improve your own yard feck what anyone is doing unless it can improve what you have

I'd like to see why he thinks hes better than anyone else and if he leaves his dog's for an hour before digging just interested in what he really has no big deal,,and before we go any further I don't like black dog's so they'd need to be tasty Edited by WEDGEY
  • Like 1

AND THAT'S FOR SURE.

COONEY