SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Nice type Womble. There's gotta be some NS blood in there?

yea the little fluffy bayers generally have..
The ones Ive seen weren't little fluffy bayers.
must be out crossed stuff then.. Can't speak for them all, but ns type bitches Iv seen were only good for hunt days, which is how the man wanted them..

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poppy today

Not sure if it's just the picture but that dog looks like it wouldn't fit in a wheelie bin let alone a earth no disrespect meant by this pal as it's probably just the pic

Glad you said it not me . That Lees a fiery f****r .

• Like 1

must be out crossed stuff then.. Can't speak for them all, but ns type bitches Iv seen were only good for hunt days, which is how the man wanted them..
That's why I said NS blood. Not actual NS dogs. Ive seen a few that have definitely got a lot of that blood running through them and they weren't fluffy bayers.

That's why I said NS blood. Not actual NS dogs. Ive seen a few that have definitely got a lot of that blood running through them and they weren't fluffy bayers.
there you go then, out crossed..

Poppy today

Not sure if it's just the picture but that dog looks like it wouldn't fit in a wheelie bin let alone a earth no disrespect meant by this pal as it's probably just the pic
Glad you said it not me . That Lees a fiery f****r .

LOL no its the photo she is well spanable and I got girls hands

• Like 1

My original post was 'gotta be some NS blood in there?', just by looking at the stamp of the dogs. I didn't say they must be 100% Stevens dogs or anything like that so why you've took it to heart is beyond me.

not took it to heart bud! Wouldn't get shitty over stuff I dont keep.. Never seen a bitch to do with that stuff that was worth keeping! Seen some good dogs though. Edited by Tallywacker