:good: Well I went out and got some decoys off young Jordan today in set em up in the garden. Would you believe it???? They started dropping in to the decoys a treat :icon_redface::icon_redface: This was just a couple of hours sat in the garden shed drinking Cider and potting the odd pigeon off.

End Bag

s0324li.jpg

Brave cider swilling softies

s0330sf.jpg

s0341mx.jpg

s0359cd.jpg

The thing on my little lads head is the new cider shed camo hat which I'll be marketing shortly at approx £450 for 2 :good: I'll also be offering to dip people's shooting equipment for them in this special coating. :whistle:

Guest Matt.
Never drunk cats p*ss myself so I wouldn't know what it tastes like :no: You on the other hand must have tried it sometime :whistle: :whistle:

Ahhh bugger never thought of that... :tongue2:

Guest EWOK
Never drunk cats p*ss myself so I wouldn't know what it tastes like :no: You on the other hand must have tried it sometime :whistle: :whistle:

Cat piss is pretty foul stuff, my hounds treed a bobcat once, in a small tree. I shook the the tree hard enough that the cat fell out and the hounds sailed on him, the b*****d sprayed piss everywhere and some hit me in the face so I can really tell you that cat piss, at least bobcat piss, tastes very BAD.

nice garden shooting, :D saturday and i shot a woodie at a barbeque at my brother in laws with his air arms s410, i had it plucked and the breasts on the bbq before it was cold :D i weren't drinking cider though, red wine and stella (not at the same time though :sick: )