IRISH COURSING MEN

well what about j fen realdogman stig near forgot the boy who spit the dummie out with big quinn then you wouldnt know him your new to coursing dogs first year apprentice
yep first year your [bANNED TEXT], just goes to show you no fuckall about me dipstick!!
settle down hit a sore spot sure if them pups cant run a hre they will do you for long netting ha
and maybe if they do well they will go across that big pond you keep talking about and i can meet some of your top courseing friends :hmm:
have to correct you no e in coursing have to go early start in the morn nice talking to you

sure just sign in on one your other names im still here top courseing man :bye: :bye:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here it is stig an flusher

these mens running to england cause their dogs cant do it in ireland regular .fact

stig an flusher started all that shit

sorry lads dont know why the writeing is like that,yes sorley the red and white pup,seen his red and white bitch run a great chase about 3 weeks very good even went down on to the shore on rocks through wire gates about 3 minute long very good and caught the long ear,his blue dog was always picking them up with ease pity he went to that jones to late,but i have the pup for him next year sorley she is a little bullet watch out speedie :D:laugh::icon_eek:

Guest Sorley Boys clan

f**k tommy youl be hard to stick if you ever get a days rabbiting on the fens

this site couldint cope with all the pics sorley!! :clapper:

ffs dont bring icey

no mate cant get him out of that graveyard fs,, lol...

:laugh: Edited by Sorley Boys clan
well what about j fen realdogman stig near forgot the boy who spit the dummie out with big quinn then you wouldnt know him your new to coursing dogs first year apprentice
yep first year your [bANNED TEXT], just goes to show you no fuckall about me dipstick!!
settle down hit a sore spot sure if them pups cant run a hre they will do you for long netting ha

and maybe if they do well they will go across that big pond you keep talking about and i can meet some of your top courseing friends :hmm:

pearse doesn't have any friends he ripped them all off

I HAVE HEARD FROM THE HORSES MOUTH THAT JOHN MORRSION GOT INVITED ON A HUNT WITH MQ AND THE 1ST DAY HIS DOGS RUN LIKE A BAG OF SHITE I.E. SHAMROCK & BADGER HE TRIED TO CLAIM THAT HIS DOGS WON THE COMPETITION BUT WHEN THE COUNT GOT ADDED UP THERE WAS NO POSSIBLE CHANCE OF THIS TO BE TRUE!!!!! ON THE LAST HARE HE DOUBLED THEM UP THINKING THERE WAS KNOW-ONE WATCHING!!!!! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HUNT 3 DAYS BUT THERE WAS SO MANY EXCUSES TO AVOID THE 2ND DAY IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE HE AVOIDED THE HUNTS!!!! SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS BOYS DONT BUY PUPS FROM THESE 2 BITCHES BECAUSE THEY WENT TO ENGLAND AND GOT F*UCKED!!!!! BIG TIME!!!

THIS IS JM HIMSELF. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME AND HAS BEEN OUT WITH ME HAS SEEN THESE DOGS DRINK BIG RABS. TRUTH BE KNOWN THAT DAY SHAMROCK SIX YEAR OLD RUN FIVE GOT ONE. BADGER RUN FIVE GOT FOUR. LAST RACE BADGER COMING BACK FROM HUNT SEEN SHAMROCKS RACE AND JOINED IN. SHAMROCK GOT IT, BUT THE FAT MAN SAID DIDNT COUNT COS HE WANTED THE FILM MAKER TO WIN. BY THE WAY THE FILM MAKER DOGS ONLY GOT 2 THE FAT MAN CUD,NT HANDLE THS SO THE NXT DAY FAT MAN SAID HS KEEPER FOUND A BG RAB ON LAND AND THAT IT WAS FILM MAKERS DOGS, WAT A STATEMENT [bANNED TEXT] THERE WAS 10 DOGS OUT THAT DAY ANYONES HOUND CUD,VE GOT THAT. NOT TO MENTION QAK QAK,S WHTE BITCH RUN 5 GOT 0 AND JACKED GOING INTO WOOD,FATY TOLD HM TO LOCK IT AWAY.NO MENTION OF FATYS JOCKEY DOG WHCH HE PAID £3000 for pulling the plug. the film maker got the cup off faty cuz hs dog run best race,anyone ever heard of acompetion been won by best race,truth hurts lads jm and billy went to fatys own grond and kicked there ass. no mention of geek gettin caught slipp,n fatys £3000 jockey dog on a tired hare, bg duff and film maker caught hm,wait for best bit it never got it. the circus will soon be heading over to faty in feb,[bANNED TEXT] the rabs are going soft, pity they never went in dec or jan [bANNED TEXT] bg rabs at there best, as every one knows i do. LAST THG ALL THE MOUNTH PIECES KNOW WERE TO FIND ME, SO LETS GET A MATCH GOING WE,LL PUT RES ON SITE.this is 100 percent true as my uncle billy price was there his young bitch run4 killed 2 and his old bitch did the same

HONEST JOHN

bump the past always comes back to haunt you

Guest Sorley Boys clan

I HAVE HEARD FROM THE HORSES MOUTH THAT JOHN MORRSION GOT INVITED ON A HUNT WITH MQ AND THE 1ST DAY HIS DOGS RUN LIKE A BAG OF SHITE I.E. SHAMROCK & BADGER HE TRIED TO CLAIM THAT HIS DOGS WON THE COMPETITION BUT WHEN THE COUNT GOT ADDED UP THERE WAS NO POSSIBLE CHANCE OF THIS TO BE TRUE!!!!! ON THE LAST HARE HE DOUBLED THEM UP THINKING THERE WAS KNOW-ONE WATCHING!!!!! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HUNT 3 DAYS BUT THERE WAS SO MANY EXCUSES TO AVOID THE 2ND DAY IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE HE AVOIDED THE HUNTS!!!! SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS BOYS DONT BUY PUPS FROM THESE 2 BITCHES BECAUSE THEY WENT TO ENGLAND AND GOT F*UCKED!!!!! BIG TIME!!!

THIS IS JM HIMSELF. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME AND HAS BEEN OUT WITH ME HAS SEEN THESE DOGS DRINK BIG RABS. TRUTH BE KNOWN THAT DAY SHAMROCK SIX YEAR OLD RUN FIVE GOT ONE. BADGER RUN FIVE GOT FOUR. LAST RACE BADGER COMING BACK FROM HUNT SEEN SHAMROCKS RACE AND JOINED IN. SHAMROCK GOT IT, BUT THE FAT MAN SAID DIDNT COUNT COS HE WANTED THE FILM MAKER TO WIN. BY THE WAY THE FILM MAKER DOGS ONLY GOT 2 THE FAT MAN CUD,NT HANDLE THS SO THE NXT DAY FAT MAN SAID HS KEEPER FOUND A BG RAB ON LAND AND THAT IT WAS FILM MAKERS DOGS, WAT A STATEMENT [bANNED TEXT] THERE WAS 10 DOGS OUT THAT DAY ANYONES HOUND CUD,VE GOT THAT. NOT TO MENTION QAK QAK,S WHTE BITCH RUN 5 GOT 0 AND JACKED GOING INTO WOOD,FATY TOLD HM TO LOCK IT AWAY.NO MENTION OF FATYS JOCKEY DOG WHCH HE PAID £3000 for pulling the plug. the film maker got the cup off faty cuz hs dog run best race,anyone ever heard of acompetion been won by best race,truth hurts lads jm and billy went to fatys own grond and kicked there ass. no mention of geek gettin caught slipp,n fatys £3000 jockey dog on a tired hare, bg duff and film maker caught hm,wait for best bit it never got it. the circus will soon be heading over to faty in feb,[bANNED TEXT] the rabs are going soft, pity they never went in dec or jan [bANNED TEXT] bg rabs at there best, as every one knows i do. LAST THG ALL THE MOUNTH PIECES KNOW WERE TO FIND ME, SO LETS GET A MATCH GOING WE,LL PUT RES ON SITE.this is 100 percent true as my uncle billy price was there his young bitch run4 killed 2 and his old bitch did the same

HONEST JOHN

bump the past always comes back to haunt you

still mixing thomas
Guest Sorley Boys clan

Sorley hear you got some course on sunday heard it went for 5 towns lol

im still here they didnt catch me....theres not much gets past you icey :laugh: Edited by Sorley Boys clan

Sorley hear you got some course on sunday heard it went for 5 towns lol

im still here they didnt catch me....theres not much gets past you icey :laugh:

Hahahaha jst make sure when you are out always bring someone you can out run

bring iceman if they come hit him a kick in the ball,s an away ya go.lol. :laugh: