white deer

Melanistic and albinistic phases are common in Fallow mate,there are loads about ten minutes from my home :yes:

Would it be Raby Castle mate,it's got plenty of white Fallow Deer.Cheers Andy. :good:

Nope,its not Raby ASD,though we had a few out of there years ago,till a "News Of The World" reporter posed as a lamper,and hoodwinked a team of cleveland lads into taking him poaching on the estate,took a few fallow,and did a spread on the nights events the following week :o we thought it unwise to lamp the place after that :(

The places local to me now are Bushy Park,and Richmond Park,both in West London,though I am a few thousand miles from there at the moment B);) so they dont seem so local after all :D

theres an estate near me called welbeck which is famous for its white deer, good thing about this estate it borders onto clumber park and few have escaped into here, have had a few but you cant catch em all. seen two white roe also here before but on each occastion never had the dog typical.

theres an estate near me called welbeck which is famous for its white deer, good thing about this estate it borders onto clumber park and few have escaped into here, have had a few but you cant catch em all. seen two white roe also here before but on each occastion never had the dog typical.

Is there roe and muntjac in Clumber park? or is it mainly fallow?

theres loads of fallow, red and roe in clumber park mate people tell me they have seen muntys but i personally aint you would think that if they are in there they should be all over the way they breed as it is perfect for them

theres loads of fallow, red and roe in clumber park mate people tell me they have seen muntys but i personally aint you would think that if they are in there they should be all over the way they breed as it is perfect for them

Yes, but those woods are huge arent they. It could take many years for the muntys to build up sufficient numbers to make themselves obvious. Saying that, you would think they would get knocked over on road....they have made it right up to the south side of the R Humber, so i guess on the map they are much further north than Clumber, but perhaps their journey west is cramped a little by the A1 or something.... :o

would be interesting to find out...

theres only a few spots in clumber were not that many people walk through this is where all the deer are because elsewhere in clumber it is full of pet walkers and mountainbikers and of course doggers :laugh: as for you foxdropper i know what size a f****** munty slot is :angry: