• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MOLLY

I gather it must just have been me then, but i thought the Midland last year was'nt half as good as previous years :cry: They had changed the layout, and the good stalls around the terrier/lurcher rings were missing. The meeting place always used to be Lurcherlasses stall, everyone would be gathered outside...people were scattered everywhere last year without hers and other usual stalls. They tried to stop people getting into the stables bar, you had to be a stall holder to be allowed to drink in there. You had to stay outside with 1 tiny little bar. Perhaps im just getting old...dont like change :rolleyes:

Never been to the Welsh game fair. Might try to persuade Millet to tow the old van again :D

MOLL.

I gather it must just have been me then, but i thought the Midland last year was'nt half as good as previous years :cry: They had changed the layout, and the good stalls around the terrier/lurcher rings were missing. The meeting place always used to be Lurcherlasses stall, everyone would be gathered outside...people were scattered everywhere last year without hers and other usual stalls. They tried to stop people getting into the stables bar, you had to be a stall holder to be allowed to drink in there. You had to stay outside with 1 tiny little bar. Perhaps im just getting old...dont like change :rolleyes:

Never been to the Welsh game fair. Might try to persuade Millet to tow the old van again :D

MOLL.

They tried to stop folk getting to the Stable Bar it was no problem if you had The Lurcherbitch at the head of your group though :laugh:

we are going down on the friday was thinking about camping but might look for a bed n breakfast, it could be unsafe camping with all those woolie back rapists about :laugh:

hope they have sum decent drink there

SHAUN V ME AND DILLON WERE AT THE NORTH WALES SHOW AT THE WEEKEND AND WE TOOK A LOOK IN ONE OF THE TENTS AND THERE IT WAS

COURSING DVD "SHAUN VICKERS FLINT"

ME AND DILLON CRACKED A CPL OF JOKES AT YOUR EXPENCE AND A GUY OVER HEARD US AND SAID WHATS UP DONT YOU LIKE SHAUN .......WE CRACKED OF LAUGHING LOL

PS DIDNT BUY THE DVD .LOL

SEE YOU AT THE WELSH BOLLOX .....

YIS FELLMAN

was dillon looking after you incase they raped you bitch tits :icon_eek:

we are going down on the friday was thinking about camping but might look for a bed n breakfast, it could be unsafe camping with all those woolie back rapists about :laugh:

hope they have sum decent drink there

SHAUN V ME AND DILLON WERE AT THE NORTH WALES SHOW AT THE WEEKEND AND WE TOOK A LOOK IN ONE OF THE TENTS AND THERE IT WAS

COURSING DVD "SHAUN VICKERS FLINT"

ME AND DILLON CRACKED A CPL OF JOKES AT YOUR EXPENCE AND A GUY OVER HEARD US AND SAID WHATS UP DONT YOU LIKE SHAUN .......WE CRACKED OF LAUGHING LOL

PS DIDNT BUY THE DVD .LOL

SEE YOU AT THE WELSH BOLLOX .....

YIS FELLMAN

was dillon looking after you incase they raped you bitch tits :icon_eek:

YEHA HE WAS MY BODY GUARD ... :D

you owe me a beer i think too shaun :)

Midland for me, was going to go the Welsh as well, but it took 6 1/2 hours to get to S Wales a couple of weeks back and several tanks of petrol - don't think I'll be repeating that journey in a hurry :blink: :wacko:

go with my dad he gets there and half way back on one tank of petrol he drives that slow never goes over 50mph even on the motorway drives me mad :laugh: .I go to the welsh every year its good but small,i have heard about the midland so i will go this year some say it will take a full day to walk round it,is that true?

I was chatting to someone at the weekend who told me under no circumstances to camp at the Welsh as at night the site is one big boxing ring :icon_eek: Is this right boys :blink:

not only that mate i doubt you will sleep coz of all the people getin smashed loud music ect there are plenty of camp sites b&b ect around mate you could book init 1 of them :good:

Cheers, think i'll give it a swerve. Due to work it looks like i'll only make one day now anyway :no: Plus i'd need my beauty sleep :kiss: :D