Fuel Economy L200/Navara

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive had a navara for 3yr's now and touch wood it has been a dream to drive and ive had no trouble at all with it.. i have just recently done a trip of 190miles in it and it cost me £28 so if there is anyone out there that can work the MPG out go for it.. :thumbs: ..

Millet

P.S the diesel was 99.9 a ltr if that help's.

29.5 miles i get, but i didn't go to school alot :whistling: was that motorway miles millet cos thats not bad really :thumbs:

Me and hippy chick have just had the calculator and conversion chart out and we came up with 31.5 MPG and i did not go to school either.. :D ..

The miles i done where a mixture of motorway and country lane's and sometime's my foot got a little heavy when over taking.. :whistling: ..but never over 80MPH..also the back of the vehicle was fully loaded with equipment so im thinking if i done 65/70MPH all the way with no extra weight i would be getting 35+MPG..

One other point the oil filter is a piece of piss to change also they have a timing chain so they is no belt to change..

Millet

i didn't do that bad, 2 mpg out :D still good though :D

We've got a Navara, on a 01 plate.

Had it 3 years and not had anything major go wrong on it. Love it, great to drive for such a big lump!

Would recommend good tyres tho, stop the back end sliding in damp/greasy conditions.

Fuel wise... re reckon we get about 25 - 30mpg depending on how /where it's driven.

Shell