that was happing to me untill the aparnt hard man got beat up by me my bro and a m8t now the fuckd off and in religos stidies the teacher is am anti then she put pisc of crulty then a pic of a fox in the middel of a hound pack came up a was lathing ma head of and she gave me a punny caz took a skaj it was well funny and im 13

what the f**k !! repeat that but in english please.

keep going to skool and pay more atenshon

obviously you havent, skool ? you mean school, atenshon ? you mean attention, , and please tell me what " punny caz took a skaj " means.

have you never heard off phone text slang dick head

soz ard man ! :boxing::feck: cum on den c**t wat does "puny caz took a skaj" mean ???

i dident write that thas just bad spelling think it means she gave me a penny cus i took a somthing your not that thick are you

kecker rocker nicksies to the chavie,its just ur spelling

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was happing to me untill the aparnt hard man got beat up by me my bro and a m8t now the fuckd off and in religos stidies the teacher is am anti then she put pisc of crulty then a pic of a fox in the middel of a hound pack came up a was lathing ma head of and she gave me a punny caz took a skaj it was well funny and im 13

obviously you havent, skool ? you mean school, atenshon ? you mean attention, , and please tell me what " punny caz took a skaj " means.

soz ard man ! :boxing::feck: cum on den c**t wat does "puny caz took a skaj" mean ???

i dident write that thas just bad spelling think it means she gave me a penny cus i took a somthing your not that thick are you

kecker rocker nicksies to the chavie,its just ur spelling

let him go and f**k his diass ;)
Guest rodsmith

good for you my little mate,ignore what them idiots think.it,ll be them wasting money on drink and drugs,not you.you remind me of what i were like,althogh my hair was a little different.get on with it buddy,all us boys are on your side!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:;)

if you didnt write it why the f**k you telling me to keep going to school and pay more attention, , and sorry for not realising that punny caz took a skaj, meant she gave me a penny coz i took a something, f*****g nob,

if you dint write it why the f**k you telling me to keep going to scholo and pay more attention,

have you ever thought of seeing a doctor?

hey matey i feel for you i realy do .i had that thruout school i lived with my gran so they used to say that i couldent afford food thats why i hunted and having hand knitted school jumpers dident help .i couldent afford ones from the proper shops but my gran did her best god bless her sole i was always clean and well fed even if i did have tesco 2stripe trainers lol anyway afta years off abuse beatings and whateva else i couldent take it so i told my uncle he was a marine colour sargent he took me to a very good friend of his that owns a thi boxing gym soon the beatings stoped even tho i still had knitted jumpers on . just keep your head down and chin up and if you can do abit of boxing even beta . schools only a small part of your life dont let it rule the rest of it ..... ps a axe kick to the head and a knee in the jaw works wonderds to shut up big mouth scallys lol.... happy hunting mate

Edited by shaun sale

Alrite matey, Let me ell you. My father first took me out ferreting when I was a baby and Ive done it ever since, I was the same as you at school, being picked on and called a killer, this went on up to high school but you know what, I'm 30 now and they same people that picked on me and called me a killer now come to me for a supply of rabbits every winter, and they always say they wish they had got into hunting when they were young...... one or two of them DO accompany me out ferreting every now and then and they always say how enjoyable a day they have....

Keep at it mate, it would be totally different if you were on the streets taking drugs and mugging old people......... cant fault you at all.

Best thing is not to publicise that you hunt. Don't deny it, and definitely don't be ashamed of it, but don't talk about it with people that aren't into it. All that does is draw attention to it.

Fighting and threatening people is not a good idea, definitely at school! You're only 13 mate, you've got a lot of school left. I was bullied at high school through the first few years, but once GCSEs start, most people start to mature and get on with things.

Just remember that school is important!!

there just immature, i used to get it i laughed it by, they dont realise its an accent tradition and they rather sit in frount of computer games and clog up arteries, they will never appreciate the contry way of live just laugh at them in your head and love what you do!

• 3 weeks later...