IMO, and to protect our image as hunters, I would just not say a word about it, I know it is hard and we all love talking about hunting and shooting but just keep it to your self in public, talk about around your hunting friends. This what I do. The future of hunting depends on it and in some cases and if you people that want to listen, you maybe able to educate non hunters about the importance of hunting, if their not willing to listen or you know their anti hunting then just leave them alone.

My 2 cents

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
i am sick and tired of kids who don't know anything about hunting insulting me and getting worked up because i hunt. the mintue i mention i've got squirrel sandwidges for lunch i get raved at by a load of townies who see squirrels and rabbits say "awwww.... so cute!" when i see squirrels and rabbits and say " mmmmm..... so tasty!" i see squirrels as rats with fluffy tails and and rabbits as a major agricultural pest. my freinds ar fine with it. i even have a freind i give rabbit carcasses to on a regular basis and he and his family enjoy them very much. i have a nickname at school by those at school who don't like me hunting as "animal killer" in every argument i have with them they seem to bring up the fact that i am "cruel" and kill bunnys as way of diggin some dirt up on me. yes i do kill bunnys. but i can hit a inch circle at 20 yards and i rarely miss so all my shot are clean kills. the funny thing is that when i mention that i do pest control for rats they dont mind... obviously its just a case of rabbits and squirrels are cute and rats are evil. if they do talk to me and insult me about hunting i ask them i they are veggies. if they say yes they can be angry at me all they like, if they say no then i say to them there just as bad as me. if you eat animals then your no worse than the person who kills the animal.

ps. im 13 and please dont make coments about the hair like in al the other posts iv put this image on... i know its bad!

HAHA pmsl look at that mop ,soz,, a way to solve ur problem is to beat them up,,,, work for me when i was at school lol

that was happing to me untill the aparnt hard man got beat up by me my bro and a m8t now the fuckd off and in religos stidies the teacher is am anti then she put pisc of crulty then a pic of a fox in the middel of a hound pack came up a was lathing ma head of and she gave me a punny caz took a skaj it was well funny and im 13

that was happing to me untill the aparnt hard man got beat up by me my bro and a m8t now the fuckd off and in religos stidies the teacher is am anti then she put pisc of crulty then a pic of a fox in the middel of a hound pack came up a was lathing ma head of and she gave me a punny caz took a skaj it was well funny and im 13

Translation:

That was happening to me until the aparant hard man got beat up by my brother and his mate.

In religious studies the teacher, who is and anti put some pictures of animal cruelty up and in the middle was a fox and hound pack. I was laughting my head off, so she punished me ( cant work out what the f**k 'caz took a skaj' means)

It was very funny and i am only 13.

i had it all [bANNED TEXT] i was at school kid,dont worry about it while they are out hangin around you are out havnt a good time in the fields,all they are good for is going shopping and ice skating and sh*t like that.just ignore them or put a dead rabbit in one of the girl's school bags.haha

Great advise "drop the nut on them" "kill their cat" that just proves what the anti's say about us! violence only makes things worse as a general rule[from experience]

These idiots who knock hunting dont realise its them who are "faulty" for not having any hunting instinct,best to play things down and try and ignore them.

If you carry on hunting you will learn things they never will and eventually know who the losers are.

After nearly 40 years of hunting/shooting/fishing,i wouldn't change a thing,great friends great dogs and great sport.

good luck and "NEVER GIVE IN"

hi,

im also at school and lots of people know that i shoot targets, but not animals. that way people can say all they like bout shooting but if u tel them ur only target shooting they cant say ote about that can they? anyway just ignor them and keep out of their way, dont get into fights or ote over it because if you want a FAC or SGC in the future they might check ur school record, they did mine. good luck with the shooting & dont give up because of a bunch of townies that know nothing bout the countryside let alone shooting

knock the biggest of the lot out, !!! should work, and if it doesnt then set your hair on them, that should shit them up, lol

:clapper: that had me in stitches, fair play very good. i got a mate at work that feels like this to i just tell him to feck off and don't listen then the wannabe hippy :laugh:

what the f**k !! repeat that but in english please.

keep going to skool and pay more atenshon