cheers poachers

sue

i went out all the time with mi hw77 22air rifel and 2 ferrets dog and nets at 16 wood make shur i was on publik path ways in pats got rabs crows woodys and magys all clased as pest and thers no set season you can any 1 can hunt them all you can get en for is tresspassing how meney of you out ther wood let 2 kids hunt on your land if thay did ask first ??????????????????????????????????????????

id probly point them 2 the rabbs

Carrying a firearm on to a someones land, irrespective of whether it is a public right of way is classed as trespass with a firearm, classic ARV attendence scenario...I would reconsider if i were you..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was 10 years ago iv bin stoped by pollice 2 or 3 times and never ran and never ad mi gun took off me i did av a liesonce 4 it and im a bit older now and now no how 2 go about getting permishon its just a case of catching the land owner in the best mood possable i wood offer half mi catch i dont av any guns now im a top shot wid a black widow moor skill 2 get close 2 hit out im not shur of the laws and guns any moor can you still carry a gun across any land if its unloaed and zipped up in a case ie not being used i was allways carefull i no it was only a 22 but iv shot rabbets from between 20 to 40 meeters away adn only needid 1 shot .