cheers poachers

sue

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you look up on the law of land owners you will see that the land owner owns the rabbits on his land.

In our local paper there was 2 lads last week was in court for (POACHING)

Each getting a fine and a criminal record.

And to add they was convicted also for carrying a knife. as they didnt have permision to be on that land.

i dont see the landowners name on any rabbit on there land .

could always run the other side of the hedge

its wild

nobody owns them, years ago they beleived any wild animal on there land was theres

i had a pheasant come in my garden the other day , i didnt shoot it because it had a collar saying LORD BATHS

2 A CERTAIN EXTENT PHEASANT ARENT WILD , THEY WERE REERED IN CAPTIVITY, THERE OWNED 2 A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT NO WILD ANIMAL HAS A NAME ON IT ;)

I think if you look up on the law of land owners you will see that the land owner owns the rabbits on his land.

And to add they was convicted also for carrying a knife. as they didnt have permision to be on that land.

its wild

nobody owns them, years ago they beleived any wild animal on there land was theres

i had a pheasant come in my garden the other day , i didnt shoot it because it had a collar saying LORD BATHS

2 A CERTAIN EXTENT PHEASANT ARENT WILD , THEY WERE REERED IN CAPTIVITY, THERE OWNED 2 A CERTAIN EXTENT BUT NO WILD ANIMAL HAS A NAME ON IT ;)

I'm nottinghamshire aswell and we've got a couple of blokes who poach everyones land and they dig the sets up and then :censored: them up by not back filling them it rally hacks me off that we do all the hard work of trying our damnedest to get the land and do it properly then we get these tospots who mess it up for us by not having the permission and not giving a :censored: about anyone else who might actually have the permit for that land

Edited by Simple Simon
Poachers should be up in court

They can spoil it for others who have permision.

no time for the scumbags.......

get your own permision assholes

give it a rest,there a couple of kids after a few rabbits,i agree there out of order for leaving the ferrets though.

when your a kid and see some big man coming at you you do whats in your head run like f**k i used to do the same .

they might have had a dog to so thought best to lose ferret than there dads dog to

so yoiu telling us you never been poching then ever ever not even you see a rabbit go in next field and you say no one around lets just try it

i for one was fetched up as my dad was a big poacher he would take me at the age of 12 and we had farms to go on and if we got seen byn some one that we did not have permition on that land we used to say sorry thought it was hos farm we want do it again ( but we did next week)

i for one was fetched up as my dad was a big poacher he would take me at the age of 12 and we had farms to go on and if we got seen byn some one that we did not have permition on that land we used to say sorry thought it was hos farm we want do it again ( but we did next week)

:whistling: same as mate brought up the same way as many others on here have poached :thumbs: , :toast: some of the best dogs are owned by poachers then and now.

If they ran off and left their gear they are gutless little pricks, especially running off from a woman! Ive never took off and left a ferret to ground when Ive been on bits I shouldnt be in the past, in fact a few times its been the other way around, Ive been a woman on my own and guys have come over to me to give me hassle, keepers/farmers etc. The lads should have stood their ground, not agressively, they could have just said that they werent leaving til their ferret emerged and I am sure Sue, or anyone else would have respected them more for that, it shows responsibility for their actions. If you put a ferret or terrier to ground then its your duty to either dig it out or stay til it re-emerges IMO

its wild

You didnt shoot it because it is out of season :clapper::clapper: