stolen cocker spaniel and german wirehair pointer

Hi everyone,this is my first time on these site so forgive me if im not posting in the right section.

My Dad is a game keeper and had his 2 and a half year old brown german wirehair pointer and his 2 year old liver and white cocker spaniel stolen from his kennels late last night during the heavy snow.They are his pride and joy and very loved.The dogs have been reported stolen to the police but im just trying to spread the word so that some how the dogs can hopefully be returned or found.Two months before this his blue roan cocker spaniel was stolen but we didnt think these people would strike again,how wrong we were.He also had other dogs in the kennels but these were left so they obviously knew what they had come for.We live in north Wales in the heart of the country near wrexham/ruthin area where these things are so rare to occur,so please if anyone can help in any way just by keeping an eye out or any other suggestions that would be a great help.Thankyou so much.

Edited by phlikenpool

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everyone,this is my first time on these site so forgive me if im not posting in the right section.

My Dad is a game keeper and had his 2 and a half year old brown german wirehair pointer and his 2 year old liver and white cocker spaniel stolen from his kennels late last night during the heavy snow.They are his pride and joy and very loved.The dogs have been reported stolen to the police but im just trying to spread the word so that some how the dogs can hopefully be returned or found.Two months before this his blue roan cocker spaniel was stolen but we didnt think these people would strike again,how wrong we were.He also had other dogs in the kennels but these were left so they obviously knew what they had come for.We live in north Wales in the heart of the country near wrexham/ruthin area where these things are so rare to occur,so please if anyone can help in any way just by keeping an eye out or any other suggestions that would be a great help.Thankyou so much.

sorry to hear that mate any pics ??it may be worth changing the text type its a bit hard to read

My Dad is a game keeper and had his 2 and a half year old brown german wirehair pointer and his 2 year old liver and white cocker spaniel stolen from his kennels late last night during the heavy snow.They are his pride and joy and very loved.The dogs have been reported stolen to the police but im just trying to spread the word so that some how the dogs can hopefully be returned or found.Two months before this his blue roan cocker spaniel was stolen but we didnt think these people would strike again,how wrong we were.He also had other dogs in the kennels but these were left so they obviously knew what they had come for.We live in north Wales in the heart of the country near wrexham/ruthin area where these things are so rare to occur,so please if anyone can help in any way just by keeping an eye out or any other suggestions that would be a great help.Thankyou so much.[/font]

sorry to hear that mate any pics ??it may be worth changing the text type its a bit hard to read

[/font]

Thank you for the tip your right i will try and change it some how.I will put pictures up too.Thanks.[/font]

Edited by phlikenpool

Thank you.Im afraid no tatoos or microchips.Rommel the gwp is such a big softy im afraid, so im betting he went with no huge fuss.Its just wrong that these people to get away with this,its my dads gwp and my brothers cocker spaniel so im determined to help where i can.Thank you for reading and replying.

Sorry to hear your dogs are missing. Please log onto www.doglost.co.uk & register both dogs. If you cannot find pic of Rommel I 'm sure we have some 'similar' pics in our library.

We have excellent co-ordinators & helpers around Wales & whilst I cant guarentee to get them back we'll have a damn good try. We also have weekly slot in CMW

I have notified other co-orinators/helpers n our forum but will need you to register from of site to enable us to post helpers .

Edited by Doglost Co-Ordinator

Thank you so much for taking the time in helping me try and get our dogs back,i have registered at dog lost and would love a slot in CMW.Im still holding out hope that some how we will get these dogs back and there is a reward for £500 for their return too.

Edited by phlikenpool

sorry to here that lmate the f**k w*****s i live in wrexham and will look out for them near me im always out with ohter working dogs and see lots of them as i am not far from the ruthin road you no what i mean.

sorry to here that lmate the f**k w*****s i live in wrexham and will look out for them near me im always out with ohter working dogs and see lots of them as i am not far from the ruthin road you no what i mean.

Hi just to update,Rommel the gwp has been found he is now home with my dad where he should be!He was bite marks to his face so he looks like he may have been used to fight,not that he would fight back as hes a huge softy.Still no Jigga though,Rommel was found wondering the streets not too far from our area its very near the gypsy camp,was it them,could jigga still be there who knows?The news paper is comming up to run the story in the local paper.Thank you for all your messages of support and if you do hear or see anything involving my cocker spaniel please do let me know.