Woodgas DVD

I've just received and watched the Woodga DVD on rabbit snaring and must say its much better quality than i expected and well worth every penny and would recommend it to any newcomer like myself, i must also mention the speed it was sent to me after my initial PM inquiry, yip I'm a happy customer .

Adam

I've just received and watched the Woodga DVD on rabbit snaring and must say its much better quality than i expected and well worth every penny and would recommend it to any newcomer like myself, i must also mention the speed it was sent to me after my initial PM inquiry, yip I'm a happy customer .

Adam

rabbits beware.

Adam

rabbits beware.

a fine figure of a made and so athletic , that was only the fifth attempt at getting onto them bales from a standing jump , body of a god ...........................budda

post-186-1234040374.jpg

Adam

rabbits beware.

a fine figure of a made and so athletic , that was only the fifth attempt at getting onto them bales from a standing jump , body of a god ...........................budda

Aye, and one of the nicest blokes I've ever spoken to.

moley your cruel :tongue2: while we are on about atheletics just how many times did you go on your arse in the wood :whistling: i think it ws three funny how i managed to keep my feet as for the bales i noticed you never offered to run the dogs through because of all the muck between the motors and the bales lazy get :tongue2:

moley your cruel :tongue2: while we are on about atheletics just how many times did you go on your arse in the wood :whistling: i think it ws three funny how i managed to keep my feet as for the bales i noticed you never offered to run the dogs through because of all the muck between the motors and the bales lazy get :tongue2:

i was showing you lads what can happen if you don,t wear the correct boots , glad you took notice

someone has to do the camera thing

that lad,s like a whippet going over those bales,

Got the DVD myself, and as the man said, quick service and a good, well made DVD. strongly recommended to any new comer. .... Just one question, why does Woodga have bananas for fingers? and are these mandatory for making snares? maybe thats two questions then................