Best Snowman I Have Ever Seen

Well.......what can you say. I was on my way out with the dogs and the camera to get some action shots in the snow when i came across a student type girl carving this beauty in the snow. I just had to stop and congratulate her on her efforts and to get a picture of all her hard work. She wasn't English.......so communication was somewhat difficult but i think she knew i was impressed. Anyway..........lets see some of your efforts if you have any......but i think you would go a long way to beat this one.......I particularly like the frog on the barrel as an added extra. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Rolfe.

post-12022-1233846314.jpg

Every year in Ottawa they have Winterlude ... all about skating, hot chocolate, ice sculptures etc etc. Great way to spend a day out in -20 but still have fun.

Have a look at some of these, they're really ace :D ... and I can see the office building I used to work in, in the background of some of the pics :laugh: Used to watch them carving on my lunch break.

http://www.travelandtransitions.com/storie...ration_park.htm