STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN 4 X DOGS MAKE CALLS

bump bump bump keep it at the top we should have a photo gallery of every stolen dog so that people can search it befor they buy

how many must get pased on a year down the line i dred to think and people do not know it was stolen scum of the earth they think its just a dog but ther are family

id rather them steal 100000 pound then take my dog

yes keep a good eye open at the dog shows coming up very soon .

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump bump bump keep it at the top we should have a photo gallery of every stolen dog so that people can search it befor they buy

how many must get pased on a year down the line i dred to think and people do not know it was stolen scum of the earth they think its just a dog but ther are family

At shugborough this weekend so will keep my eyes peeled

At shugborough this weekend so will keep my eyes peeled

nice one i can tell anyone more detales of any of my dogs .

have the wardens heard anythink yet mate ?

no luck yet mate but pictures are up & down country ,

sorry to hear the sh*t heads that nick peoples dogs, its bad enough with the credit crunch and the foreigners that are over here, just heard monday morning afriend of mine had his two lurchers nicked again ( last time was 18 months ago ) it was from avonmouth in bristol, mange to get them back from a caravan site :angry: ba***rds

have the wardens heard anythink yet mate ?

no luck yet mate but pictures are up & down country ,

sorry to hear the sh*t heads that nick peoples dogs, its bad enough with the credit crunch and the foreigners that are over here, just heard monday morning afriend of mine had his two lurchers nicked again ( last time was 18 months ago ) it was from avonmouth in bristol, mange to get them back from a caravan site :angry: ba***rds

got a feeling thats where micks dogs are ,hampshire brings in alot of lampers deer/hare .especialy day time hare courseing and there are plenty of encampments around eyes and ears wide open mick