STOLEN STOLEN STOLEN 4 X DOGS MAKE CALLS

february 300 pound whats wrong with it

yes small money for this type of dog i just dont have the time to run him day time .

:boogie: i want a good home for him

if you havent the time why do you want a pup, saw your name on another post. you sure he aint jacked, i know his sister runs well but sounds dodgy, has he hurt himself. not running your dog down, just if you havent the time, let him rest or ill take a chance but not for 300. dya wanna swap for a pup, cos a pup needs more time.

hes not injured. i dont no were you live mate but try running daytime round my way its hard work :big_boss:

the reason i would want a pup from him because of the breading .im only lamping now i wouldnt want just any pup .

Edited by MICKS SALUKI X

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gavkent

yes small money for this type of dog i just dont have the time to run him day time .

if you havent the time why do you want a pup, saw your name on another post. you sure he aint jacked, i know his sister runs well but sounds dodgy, has he hurt himself. not running your dog down, just if you havent the time, let him rest or ill take a chance but not for 300. dya wanna swap for a pup, cos a pup needs more time.

hes not injured. i dont no were you live mate but try running daytime round my way its hard work :big_boss:

the reason i would want a pup from him because of the breading .im only lamping now i wouldnt want just any pup .

ok. mate how much? will you meet me half way for a trial? if not trial ill give you 200 and chance it, or you tell me what puppy you want and ill try and sort it for you. hare dog? rabbits as well? charlie? loadsa dogs available from mates, friend of mine has seen sister run and says top class. but doesnt mean a thing, my dog im running is getting too old, my pups are too young, need something for daytime up country next year till they come on, anyway ill give you a pup out of him if hes any good and worth breeding from.

ok. mate how much? will you meet me half way for a trial? if not trial ill give you 200 and chance it, or you tell me what puppy you want and ill try and sort it for you. hare dog? rabbits as well? charlie? loadsa dogs available from mates, friend of mine has seen sister run and says top class. but doesnt mean a thing, my dog im running is getting too old, my pups are too young, need something for daytime up country next year till they come on, anyway ill give you a pup out of him if hes any good and worth breeding from.

:yes: £300 mate thats the price .you wont be disapointed hes all up together. the promise of a pup out of him is a ?

Edited by MICKS SALUKI X
Guest Gavkent
STOLEN THIS MORNING DOGS BARKING SHOUTED LIKE YOU DO MY BOYS DOG 10 YEARS OLD GUTTED

LURCHERS . THIS DOG ON HERE. WHITE SALUKI X 10 MONTH 24" .WIPPET COLIE GREY X LIGHT BRINDLE 14 MONTHS .

BLACK GREYHOUND X BULL NEAT 15 MONTH. PUT THE WORD AROUND TEN YEAR OLD BOY BREAK N HIS HEART .

ALL I WANT IS MY DOGS BACK .NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT TYPE OF PERSONS STEAL DOGS .PLEASE ANYONE .IM INBETWEEN SALISBURY BASINGSTOKE .PHOTOS LATER post-28747-1233835776.jpg:boogie: saluki x red dog 26"tts 2 years 8 months old

bread from some well known coursing dogs

sire luke saluki x greyhound dam sally saluki x lurcher

:yes: now up for stud :yes:

:blink: back to chocolate blood lines

:yes: i want him to go to a good home hes got great temperment and good with kids.

:toast: the sister to him is killing for fun .

hes has run in the lamp but hes a day time dog.

to bizzy working i have no time to run him day time .

photo taken to day

£300

no time waisters

call for more info 07714469780

Guest Gavkent
STOLEN THIS MORNING DOGS BARKING SHOUTED LIKE YOU DO MY BOYS DOG 10 YEARS OLD GUTTED

LURCHERS . THIS DOG ON HERE. WHITE SALUKI X 10 MONTH 24" .WIPPET COLIE GREY X LIGHT BRINDLE 14 MONTHS .

BLACK GREYHOUND X BULL NEAT 15 MONTH. PUT THE WORD AROUND TEN YEAR OLD BOY BREAK N HIS HEART .

ALL I WANT IS MY DOGS BACK .NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT TYPE OF PERSONS STEAL DOGS .PLEASE ANYONE .IM INBETWEEN SALISBURY BASINGSTOKE .PHOTOS LATER post-28747-1233835776.jpg:boogie: saluki x red dog 26"tts 2 years 8 months old

:yes: i want him to go to a good home hes got great temperment and good with kids.

photo taken to day

£300

no time waisters

hello mate sorry to here i was picking up red dog on thursday, did you give anyone your address cos thats probably it, will keep eye out that red dog will be noticed everyone has seen it on here, let me know if you get it back.
NO ADRESS GIVEN OUT MATE .

photo taken to day

£300

no time waisters

hello mate sorry to here i was picking up red dog on thursday, did you give anyone your address cos thats probably it, will keep eye out that red dog will be noticed everyone has seen it on here, let me know if you get it back.

gutted for you mate dirty thieving b*****ds! i'll keep my eye's and ears open for you mate.

CHEERS ALL ,CARP 777 YOU NO THE DOG AND THE BREADING FUKN GUTTED

yes mate don't think they'll be able to keep them quiet for too long, i'll put it on a couple of other sites, i'm a member of, have you been out with anyone you don't really know lately or talked about dog's to anyone, did you give anyone your address? rack your brain's mate the answer will more than likely be there.