COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

j davies i think everybody has a right to have their say but i just dont understand what your getting at.

davy is winning this comp thing with about 70 points.........thats less than forty rabbits in over a month.

that shows two things...........that very few airgunners are taking part in this comp and that davy is a keen shooter but is hardly out there slaughtering large amounts of stuff.he obviously has to work hard for what he gets.

which to me shows a dedicated hunter that has to put the time in,not someone who is tripping over quarry to shoot to impress others.

THANKS! pointer

hows the ratting going! are there any left now! as you have had a few!

regards

davy

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi davy

the numbers have eased off as expected but theres still a few about.this weather hasnt helped,i get cold and wet week in week out when hunting with hounds or lurchers but im only a good weather shooter :clapper::clapper: sadly due to other hunting commitments and a kennel full of dogs i dont find time to do as much airgunning as id like.

as before

hi every one :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

would just like to say { in my OSCAR winning voice }

i would like to THANK my family for the support they show me especially my parents, :thumbs:

THANK YOU to AIR ARMS & WEIHRAUCH for making it possible for me to shoot the quarry humanely with there accurate air rifles, :thumbs:

THANKS to the weather for not been to harsh & THANKS for the sun on my back to keep me warm, :tongue2:

THANKS to the wind because with out you i would of bagged more :censored:

THANKS to AA DIABOLO FEILD .177 for your support & accuracy :thumbs:

THANKS to my deben tracer max for being there for me when needed,

THANKS to my local gun shop for there support :thumbs:

THANKS to THL for giving me this opportunity to to share this with you all :laugh:

I DIDNT WIN THIS! WE ALL DID, I DID FOR US!!! :(

THANKS my photographer PHOTOBUCKET for putting up pics for me . :D

but most of all i would like to THANK myself for the determination & courage i showed in the line of vermin action & to get up early and get out in the field before the sun was up.

HAPPY HUNTING

FROM

:big_boss::hunter::drink::drink:

but all banter! a side thanks to who! took part,and peeps comments.and if there is another comp taking place again.

can i please ASK! to all hunters on the airgun section,if your out on vermin call its not too much! to ask if you could put a date! on a bit of paper and take a pic, and post it.this could of been a more interesting comp!

the more the merrier. and lets make a comp! out of it.i know there are some good marksmen on here so lets av some more taking part!!

rant over

happy hutning

davy

Congrats, Davy! Just shows all the time spent out in the field does pay off!!! :toast:

Lets bring on the next comp.... I'd be happy to at least pay toward a trophy for the next winner if that would encourage some more entries. :clapper:

I'm not likely to win but bloody willing to give it a go!

Well done mate, good luck in the next one! :gunsmilie:

ATB,

Andy

Oh, and A Happy New Year to all.

• 2 weeks later...