COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

Guest Countryboyo

Hi lads im thinking it would be a bit of crack to set up a bit of a competition. The way it would work is that there would be a points system for the different quarry. ie higher points for the harder quarry. we could set it up so that it would be a month long and simply the shooter with the highest points at the end of the month wins. pictures of each sessions quarry have to be posted and added to the thread accordingly. Anyway let me know if you would be interested in taking part. It would be a laugh anyway ;)

CB

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Countryboyo

We will decide the points system between ourselves lads im open to suggestions so fire away. Id spose first we need to make a list of quarry. Id spose phesants are out. Id spose rabbits, squirells, rats, crows, magpies, woodcock, would be the main ones. feel free to add?????

Guest air gunner

ye i would say although i have shot more woodys than rabbits. squirrels are pretty hard and crows are quite easy with quite large heads. other birds are easy just hard to decoy. rats are also easy when still and are abundant.

Guest Countryboyo
Sounds like it could be a laugh i say score all the pest controll quarry that can be shot all year round then have a catergory labeled other to cover any seasonal quarry or game.

Ok lads keep the ideas coming, and what il do then is take everyones ideas and advice on board and i will post a points system and rules before we get started. in the meantime if you could give me an opinion on the hardest and easiest quarry of rabbits, squirrels, crows, magpies, woodies, rats and feel free to add any other legal quarry. It will just give me a better idea for the points system. cheers lads.