The Matrix

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

Can someone please explain to me what its all about (the film)...i know its something to do with computers but thats about it, ive tried to watch some tonight but im as confused as hell :blink::blink::blink:

MOLL.

ok i'll try and explain, prob more confusing tho so i dont guarantee anything

its based along the lines of this

i will use the terms humans and computers, computers also emcompasses machines

Humans built computers, those computers got too smart for their own good

Humans tried to shut the computers down, the computers turned against the humans

The computers kinda won, what they did was get ppl and use humans to provide energy so the computers wouldnt turn off, in effect they plugged into humans in huge chambers and drew the energy that humans produce to make electricity.

to keep the humans from waking up they designed a pretend world, that they put into the humans minds, that is the matrix

some humans did not get caught, and were aware that millions of humans were attached to this matrix supplying power to the machines

they were basically trying to destroy the machines, and letting humans go(like Neo, morpheus, trinity and all the other guys that can plug into the matrix)

the matrix, not being real, has flaws, they exploit those flaws and bend the rules(hence why they can jump far etc)

so in effect the matrix was a computer program, that was put into the humans minds to control them so the machines could use them for power

Guest MOLLY
Ask the Oracle, she may have the answer to your question.

Everything that has a begining, must have an end.

Regards Rob

:laugh::laugh::laugh: @ Rob

Thanks DiStuRBeD, that does help a bit, didnt understand why they got plugged in. Then there are people who are just programmes :blink: ...think ill just have to content myself with watching really fit blokes fly and fight :icon_redface: instead of trying to figure it out :yes:

MOLL.

Guest Side by Side
It wont of helped that the one on last night is the third film in a series of three :laugh::laugh::laugh: :whistle:

lol @ peter the beater........ reminds me a little of the terminator serier minus the matrix lol..... good films tho lol

happy hunting

SBS

:laugh::laugh::laugh: @ Rob

Thanks DiStuRBeD, that does help a bit, didnt understand why they got plugged in. Then there are people who are just programmes :blink: ...think ill just have to content myself with watching really fit blokes fly and fight :icon_redface: instead of trying to figure it out :yes:

MOLL.

they plugged in the humans in the Real world, to use the energy they produced to fuel the machines/computers

The ppl who are just programs are in the matrix, the fake world which is put in each persons brain that is plugged into the machines

u have to watch the first matrix, then the 2nd then 3rd, watching the last one woudl confuse the hell out of you

you may need to watch it a few times lol

Possibly the best films ever made IMHO. i have the 10 disc boxed set with loads of hours of extras. i think that the first matirx was the best one , but like them all. And trinity :yes::tongue2: :kiss: yum yum

Possibly the best films ever made IMHO. i have the 10 disc boxed set with loads of hours of extras. i think that the first matirx was the best one , but like them all. And trinity :yes::tongue2: :kiss: yum yum

were u get that frm and for how much??the last one is the best!!!!!!!!1 :good: