derek wheeler

i am lookin 4 derek wheeler lines t put t my patterdale bich [bANNED TEXT] she cums in season soon av heard th good strong hard dogs an good earth dogsor wheeler x nutall if any 1 got any info an pics and cn help wi the stud please

good strong dogs them, most of the time in sick bay :cry:

i am lookin 4 derek wheeler lines t put t my patterdale bich [bANNED TEXT] she cums in season soon av heard th good strong hard dogs an good earth dogsor wheeler x nutall if any 1 got any info an pics and cn help wi the stud please

ar they too hard sometimes mate do u no anybody who as worked them

ar they too hard sometimes mate do u no anybody who as worked them

av got a wheeler nuttall carl mick knows me well if you struggle tell him to ring me pal its catterill

:no: carl dont want to sound like a c**t and think that i know everything cos beleive me i dont but your bitch hasnt started working yet, so try to get her grafting and get a good few seasons out of her before you even think of breeding out of her until you know how she works, beleive me we make mistakes, just dont make one straight away, dont take this to heart, only trying to help you

totally agree there micky you need both parents as tested earth dogs thats why there is a lot of shit floating about today

:no: carl dont want to sound like a c**t and think that i know everything cos beleive me i dont but your bitch hasnt started working yet, so try to get her grafting and get a good few seasons out of her before you even think of breeding out of her until you know how she works, beleive me we make mistakes, just dont make one straight away, dont take this to heart, only trying to help you

totally agree there micky you need both parents as tested earth dogs thats why there is a lot of shit floating about today

have you got any pics of him mate

BITCH HASNT SEEN OWT EH WANTS TO LINE HER WITH A WELL HARD DOG LOL LOL LOL MUPPET LOL

BITCH HASNT SEEN OWT EH WANTS TO LINE HER WITH A WELL HARD DOG LOL LOL LOL MUPPET LOL

the dog has seen stuff pal an works well on top mate so thair u go u crank

cheers pal u no av only been doin terriers 4 a few years an av been fxxk wi dogs mat so advice i get off u is a great help mate . but ya allways get 1 clever twat dont ie look at my posts

what is wheeler ? is it patterdale terrier ?

Wheeler is a line/ strain of Patterdale mate...

Wheeler is a line/ strain of Patterdale mate...

WHAT IS DIFFERENT WITH nuttall line or booth line ?