silly reloading newbie question

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's happened to the British entrepreneurial spirit in these days of economic hardship, after spending all night wrapped up in the enjoyment and pleasure of reloading superb ammo I would have thought it would be the icing on the cake to actually make a couple of quid profit!! :whistling::whistling::D:D:thumbs::thumbs:

By the time you come and get them from this end, you'd have spent £50 on fuel making for very expensive, posh ammo :D :D

Do I need a Passport to get over the Bridge these days now you have your own government??? :whistling::hmm::thumbs:

...and I went to see my top reloading man today...the chap where Tom got all his stuff...all I would say is BALLS... (seems a much better bet than extruded) :thumbs::thumbs:

By the time you come and get them from this end, you'd have spent £50 on fuel making for very expensive, posh ammo :D :D

Do I need a Passport to get over the Bridge these days now you have your own government??? :whistling::hmm::thumbs:

...and I went to see my top reloading man today...the chap where Tom got all his stuff...all I would say is BALLS... (seems a much better bet than extruded) :thumbs::thumbs:

You need to Pay at the gate :D :D

And beware of angry Owain Glyndwr separatists throwing icicles from the stantions of the bridge :yes::D

Completely lost with the second bit................................... :whistling:

You need to Pay at the gate :D :D

And beware of angry Owain Glyndwr separatists throwing icicles from the stantions of the bridge :yes::D

Completely lost with the second bit................................... :whistling:

reloading....powder...balls or extruded!!! See..I'm nearly an expert now!!! :thumbs: