The Wrekin Crew

I recently started a thread on Punch lines on here and was very glad I did, a lot of very interesting feedback from genuine boys who knew the breeding , there has also been a thred on Reece's Billy, again with good feedback, but I saw this DVD a while ago called the Wrekin Crew, a gang of boys from(I think the Barnsley area, but not sure), lamping foxes from the back of an old GPO van.

The sport was shit hot, :D I found myself sitting at the edge of my seat as the coursing was on go. Some of these dogs were really outstanding, one pair were a black and white duo, just out of interest,would anyone know the breeding of these dogs, what lines etc, also a red and white dog called Danny.

ATB

WAB :victory:

By all means PM me if anything a bit to juicy for normal reading. Cheers. And if you haven't seen it, watch it, you'll be glad you did, I was.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I recently started a thread on Punch lines on here and was very glad I did, a lot of very interesting feedback from genuine boys who knew the breeding , there has also been a thred on Reece's Billy, again with good feedback, but I saw this DVD a while ago called the Wrekin Crew, a gang of boys from(I think the Barnsley area, but not sure), lamping foxes from the back of an old GPO van.

The sport was shit hot, :D I found myself sitting at the edge of my seat as the coursing was on go. Some of these dogs were really outstanding, one pair were a black and white duo, just out of interest,would anyone know the breeding of these dogs, what lines etc, also a red and white dog called Danny.

ATB

WAB :victory:

By all means PM me if anything a bit to juicy for normal reading. Cheers. And if you haven't seen it, watch it, you'll be glad you did, I was.

hows it going av seen the dvd a thought some of thay foxes took some killing do you not think the dogs would kill a fox quicker on its own a wish a could get 7 foxes a nite lamping with the dogs