lurchers for sale for norm......

due to the loss of normans wife last week. hes asked me to put his lurchers up for sale. ive ok d this advert with stabs before posting. theres a bullx deerhound/greyhound bitch. a salukix greyhound with something else in it. collie x lab. £60 each. 01348811581. i will upload relevant pictures over the weekend

Edited by ratmogit

sorry to hear of the fellas sad loss,can you give me some more info about bullxdeer/grey bitch please,pm if you prefer.
she needs to get back in the swing of things after a litter of 11 pups. i guarantee a couple of weeks of lamping and shell be busy again.
due to the loss of normans wife last week. hes asked me to put his lurchers up for sale. ive ok d this advert with stabs before posting. theres a bullx deerhound/greyhound bitch. a salukix greyhound with something else in it. collie x lab. £60 each. 01348811581. i will upload relevant pictures over the weekend
theres also a couple of pups out of this bitch for£ 40

post-13199-1233344555.jpg

post-13199-1233344585.jpg

Edited by ratmogit
sorry to hear about you loss hope the sale goes well
she was a great lady . no matter what time we got in from lamping there was a cup of tea ,as many biscuits as you wanted .............then " wheres the fec"in rabbits then" she ll be sadly missed.

Hi ratmogit,

Norman has a true friend in you, I have watched your threads and how you have helped in the sale of that large litter.I'm sorry to hear of his loss. Behind every great man is an even greater woman.

All the best and kind regards Weedy.