terrier and lurcher show

Guest GoneToGround1
this is where derwyns dogs come out the kennel for the first time since last summer :clapper:

and i thought he was out every sunday digging ???

i thought derwyns dogs wernt alout to get dirty just sat in the kennel every week untill shows start :D

people who know me know what i do, you don"t know me or what i do , mainly because you are not worth knowing.you are not in the main circle of good dog men. never mind, butt, one day you may make a good dog man. lol

What circle is this lol the show circle because you arent in the working dog circle mate, you have never been in that all you do is show dogs and sell pups out of them to youngsters ,you arent known as working dog man in the valleys of south wales mate sorry to burst your bubble.

thats what i was thinking in the welsh valley champion of champions a terrier for every class :blink: or at least nearly every one anyway

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where derwyns dogs come out the kennel for the first time since last summer :clapper:

and i thought he was out every sunday digging ???

i thought derwyns dogs wernt alout to get dirty just sat in the kennel every week untill shows start :D

people who know me know what i do, you don"t know me or what i do , mainly because you are not worth knowing.you are not in the main circle of good dog men. never mind, butt, one day you may make a good dog man. lol

What circle is this lol the show circle because you arent in the working dog circle mate, you have never been in that all you do is show dogs and sell pups out of them to youngsters ,you arent known as working dog man in the valleys of south wales mate sorry to burst your bubble.

i have more fun on the hill with my begles and hund these day's.i have been diggin sins i was 14 i have done meany years been terria man.i still got terria's here tha i can use if i want to.so if you want to go out onee day let me know.it is easy to prss buttons on a pc and run people down but the one's that do it never put they name's to it.yes i go to shows with my family i got sun's tha are 17,, 14 ,,12 that probly seen more diggin than you lot have seen.but it is nice to produce show dog olso workas if you want them.back to selling pup's to young boy's name one mate.?

hunt's cost alot of money to run each year.incerans.vet bill's.vewal cost.hunt's mam wachis. so if you carnt go to they show's you are not suppoting them.how about telling peopl wat i have given for terrias.i have black one's sins i was 14.some of the 1'st black's to have come down from ken gowl.my 1'st came of hydan chppman.so did nic stevan'scome of this man witch you probly dident know.hydan from treebanog. rhonda in 1975 ish.

so i find diggin easy i tha passed try and cach a fox on hill with begles and lucher.spelliin not really good so dont laught lol

so if you want to go out onee day let me know.it is easy to prss buttons on a pc and run people down but the one's that do it never put they name's to it.yes i go to shows with my family i got sun's tha are 17,, 14 ,,12 that probly seen more diggin than you lot have seen.but it is nice to produce show dog olso workas if you want them.back .

i couldnt agree more , i myself have been around terriers all my soon to be 50 years ,diggin to them from an early age and i see nothing wrong with showing your dogs i work them at least 3 times a week and ill show them in the summer months ,mainly hunt shows as i cant be arsed with the big shows i know i take the piss but you got to laugh at some of the stuff you see on here lol

so if you want to go out onee day let me know.it is easy to prss buttons on a pc and run people down but the one's that do it never put they name's to it.yes i go to shows with my family i got sun's tha are 17,, 14 ,,12 that probly seen more diggin than you lot have seen.but it is nice to produce show dog olso workas if you want them.back .

i couldnt agree more , i myself have been around terriers all my soon to be 50 years ,diggin to them from an early age and i see nothing wrong with showing your dogs i work them at least 3 times a week and ill show them in the summer months ,mainly hunt shows as i cant be arsed with the big shows i know i take the piss but you got to laugh at some of the stuff you see on here lol

you know that the cover is to high in the summer months ,and going to ground is to hot for the terriers, so what do you do with them , leave them in the kennels all season? i have been down your way with chris ( magot ). jason havey, hubdud. i had a good black dog from your way (boots ) do you know of that dog ? my mate had another dog from your way, spike, he was a chocolate dog, all this was about 13 years ago. there are to many ass holes slagging the good boys off, when they know shit all. if people got anything to say, have the balls to put your name to it, just like me ! my boys range from 23, 21, 17, 14 and 12 and my daugther who is 13 has also been out on the hunt with me the only one who didn"t go out with me was my 27 year old, she never liked it. i don" like people telling me how to suck eggs , laugh or not.

you know that the cover is to high in the summer months ,and going to ground is to hot for the terriers, so what do you do with them , leave them in the kennels all season? i have been down your way with chris ( magot ). jason havey, hubdud. i had a good black dog from your way (boots ) do you know of that dog ? my mate had another dog from your way, spike, he was a chocolate dog, all this was about 13 years ago. there are to many ass holes slagging the good boys off, when they know shit all. if people got anything to say, have the balls to put your name to it, just like me ! my boys range from 23, 21, 17, 14 and 12 and my daugther who is 13 has also been out on the hunt with me the only one who didn"t go out with me was my 27 year old, she never liked it. i don" like people telling me how to suck eggs , laugh or not.

the reason i dont put my name on here or what i do or pics is i dont want a knock on door by rspca or police ,i hunt with same boys i have for 25 years and keep our selves to our selves, dosent that bother you with all the digging you do? lol

the reason i dont put my name on here or what i do or pics is i dont want a knock on door by rspca or police ,i hunt with same boys i have for 25 years and keep our selves to our selves, dosent that bother you with all the digging you do? lol

what digging ! you are the only person to mention that on here !you don"t put your name cause you can"t back it up, and any one else reading this will see you for what you are, mount ain"t far.

what digging ! you are the only person to mention that on here !you don"t put your name cause you can"t back it up, and any one else reading this will see you for what you are, mount ain"t far.

thats right what digging you dont do any lol, mate dont threaten me please, your a fat little old man who use to bully youngsters in the rob in the bwl on friday night, your known for keeping your dogs in shit state youve never done much digging and never will ,how in the first repley you mentioned you name in same breath as nick stevens , i tell you what when i see you in one of the summer shows il say its me off THL we can have a beer or what ever lol lol,

thats right what digging you dont do any lol, mate dont threaten me please, your a fat little old man who use to bully youngsters in the rob in the bwl on friday night, your known for keeping your dogs in shit state youve never done much digging and never will ,how in the first repley you mentioned you name in same breath as nick stevens , i tell you what when i see you in one of the summer shows il say its me off THL we can have a beer or what ever lol lol,

Well i am not getting involved with any of the above as i dont know whats true or not , but what i will say is i bought a 8 month old dog from 'derwyn owens' in December and i have never seen a dog in better condition his Dam was there and she was just as clean and well looked after

I feel slagging the way a man keeps his dogs if you really dont know :realmad:

i can vouch for derwyn, i call up there reg his kennels are spotless, and the dogs are all in good condition.

And as for digging, we had a few good digs too a red lakeland bitch bonnie which died 2 seasons ago. As for going out i know for a fact he's out most sundays with the beeglas and the lurchers

i only just meet derwyn,and he seems a nice chap to be honest,has for digging i dont know but the offer is on with him me and my boys will tag along with him in the not to distant future and hopefully see derwyn on the spade "he will have to fight me for it tho" :tongue2:

i can vouch for derwyn, i call up there reg his kennels are spotless, and the dogs are all in good condition.

And as for digging, we had a few good digs too a red lakeland bitch bonnie which died 2 seasons ago. As for going out i know for a fact he's out most sundays with the beeglas and the lurchers

johnyboy28 and andrewmark, thanks boys for saying what you did. anyone is welcome to my kennels any time of the day or night, my missus will tell you , that my dogs come before her ! lol.
Guest GoneToGround1

derwyn you dont need to tell me what you do i know enough about you..............the ireland badge is accidental my hand slipped lol, i live down the valley from you where most of the digging men have now turned into show men except the odd few..........begins with T and ends with E a nice little village between penrhiw...................... and aberc........... as for the hounds and lurchers on a hill i wouldnt say its that hard to catch a fox and some of your kids are older than me youv probably seen alot more than me its just a shame to see a *old terrierman* turn into a showman :D

well even old terriermen get old and the digging gets harder i know iam feeling it now but i think iam ok for another few years yet then i might just do afew shows and run the big dogs we ll see how things go, its in my blood so i can t see me totally giving up but i ll admmit to feeling it now if we have a deep dig we done an eleven foot dig in an old tip not to long ago and i ached for a few days i dont mined admitting, 20 years ago that was nothing i could do it day in day out now the minds willing but th body says sod off