lost bitch

Ok lads not sure if any of you guys can help or live in the area mentioned but I have this problem below now the dog isn't mine but the guy that owns it bred my little bitch and lives just around the corner which makes it bloody hard for me to explain to my kids.

Lurcher - Greyhound x Kelpie - bitch (entire)

Smooth (collie type)

Red merle on front with flecks of black, white on chest, 4 white socks. Tail is black along outer edge, red on inner

Slightly pricked ears. Looks more like a small collie x than a Lurcher

Height: 20 ins

Wearing a tan leather flat collar

Name is "Twist"

Area missing from: Rotherham, South Yorks

Circumstance of loss: Was left with a friend but managed to escape -possibly looking for owner as was sighted 10 mins after escape, following route of last walk with her owner.

Additional Info: In last week of season

Please help if you can.

Ok lads not sure if any of you guys can help or live in the area mentioned but I have this problem below now the dog isn't mine but the guy that owns it bred my little bitch and lives just around the corner which makes it bloody hard for me to explain to my kids.

Lurcher - Greyhound x Kelpie - bitch (entire)

Smooth (collie type)

Red merle on front with flecks of black, white on chest, 4 white socks. Tail is black along outer edge, red on inner

Slightly pricked ears. Looks more like a small collie x than a Lurcher

Height: 20 ins

Wearing a tan leather flat collar

Name is "Twist"

Area missing from: Rotherham, South Yorks

Circumstance of loss: Was left with a friend but managed to escape -possibly looking for owner as was sighted 10 mins after escape, following route of last walk with her owner.

Additional Info: In last week of season

Please help if you can.

We've still not found her. If any of you guys live around that area or could possible help look for her it would be much appreiceated

This bitch was in season and she is most probably in pup if whoever picked her up of the A633 or A6195 please have the good will to get in touch BIG payout(£400+) on safe return of dog This is around the Rotherham/Bramley area not the area first told to us. as we have found out these sightings were more than likely false!!!!! Any info will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please if anyone see's anything around this area(as we believe she is still in a 10mile radius of rotherham)let me know.

Cheers Phil

Someone around the wath-on-dearne area must have seen her around. she went missing on the 27 april. she's been in 2 local papers(heard nothing from the ads) and the old bill have seen or heard nothing???This feels as if somebodies hiding something.

Dave Sleight says that he's stuck posters in all local shops. When we called up in Wath last Thursday the first shop we called in said that they had been told by a member of the public that the dog had been found and they could now take the poster of her down?????? Now that sounds dodgy. Someone needs to spill the beans :realmad: Now if this kind person who called into the shop and told them that the dog had been found could please contact me I'd be over the moon,because they know something I dont!!!!

Twist has been spotted by 4/5 people now last Friday and this monday wandering up and down Wombwell high street in the day.anyone live in that area????? Posters should be up in most shops,garages etc. The people that have seen her say she seems to be fairly calm and staying on the path most of the time so fingers crossed we should soon be having her home. Please help keep an eye out for her in that area.