motorbiking ferrets

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would'nt want to go out in one lamping though eh!

You want to try sitting in the back going flat out in one :laugh: oh its all coming back now

You wanna try sitting in ours - When it rains, it's like a fishtank :clapper:

what you got :laugh:

We have a Y reg Rialto that hasn't seen the road for 3 years - The mrs spent a load on it, I spent about £1000 having a new engine clutch etc. put in because the old un had no compression, which turned out to be someone had crossthreaded the spark plug :clapper:

It'll pass an MOT once we've sorted the dodgy earthing out methinks, but it's the cause of the recession, that bloody thing :laugh:

Would'nt want to go out in one lamping though eh!

You want to try sitting in the back going flat out in one :laugh: oh its all coming back now

You wanna try sitting in ours - When it rains, it's like a fishtank :clapper:

what you got :laugh:

We have a Y reg Rialto that hasn't seen the road for 3 years - The mrs spent a load on it, I spent about £1000 having a new engine clutch etc. put in because the old un had no compression, which turned out to be someone had crossthreaded the spark plug :clapper:

It'll pass an MOT once we've sorted the dodgy earthing out methinks, but it's the cause of the recession, that bloody thing :laugh:

Dont have a car now but when we did we had some real shit heaps , mini van that was hell to get in & out of but it went at least, a MK1 escourt that the old man ran into an aldi lorry was the last one we had but it was dire, no heater or radio , the door didnt shut properly on my side & if you went through a big puddle my feet got wet :laugh:

Plastic rats are top fun, but christ I wouldn't like to try parking them on a rough estate. On it's roof in no time :(

Quite fancy a Kitten if I can find one to mess about with though.

Wernt they an upgrade from the Robin :laugh:

When you come off as you will,

vote of confidence there!

I really hope you don't come off mate but there are more bikers out there with nuts & bolts,metal plates and screws holding the bones together than you can imagine but i don't want to put you of,

you crack on and enjoy :victory:

Plastic rats are top fun, but christ I wouldn't like to try parking them on a rough estate. On it's roof in no time :(

Upgraded to four wheels. :D:D

As has been said, you can be as good on a bike as you like, but it isn't gonna stop Dolly Daydream on the school run in her Chelsea Tractor pulling out on you whilst she does her mascara is it?

Wernt they an upgrade from the Robin

Aye, four wheels and a little bit harder to tip :whistling:

Edited by Jayd

As has been said, you can be as good on a bike as you like, but it isn't gonna stop Dolly Daydream on the school run in her Chelsea Tractor pulling out on you whilst she does her mascara is it?

Wernt they an upgrade from the Robin

Aye, four wheels and a little bit harder to tip :whistling:

fair enough it always the other fecker so me dad put it

5 if you include the spare :laugh:

I wouldn't say that, as I already mentioned I've done meself a thick 'un with no-one to blame but myself more than once. I did end up in the middle of the road when some numpty pulled off the kerb and clipped me, then proceeded to drive off. Just have to be as careful as you can, you're the must vulnerable person on the road :)

5 if you include the spare :laugh:

You only get that on the sports model. :D

Passenger could hold a few in each hand eh! :D

a sidecar would be even better , i remember me dad having one when i was little & he upgraded to a reliant robin :laugh:

Bloody hell KAY TROTTER