motorbiking ferrets

Should be no problem at all son, as long as you have plenty of bedding in there.

If you do come off, and sqish em, well i just hope to god your ok, i've ridden bikes for 30yrs and yes i've come off a few times but i've also had a couple of bad crashes in cars, but i still take my ferrets in one.

Go for it lad.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be no problem at all son, as long as you have plenty of bedding in there.

If you do come off, and sqish em, well i just hope to god your ok, i've ridden bikes for 30yrs and yes i've come off a few times but i've also had a couple of bad crashes in cars, but i still take my ferrets in one.

Go for it lad.

cheers mate i have yet to fall off and ive been riding for a year off road so i will give it a go i cant wait to get my bike on the road

cant see no problem with that idea, maybe get a rear rack where you can bungee the carry box onto, nets etc in a shoulder bag, shovel easily strapped to side of bike,

i can make one up as there are 2 holes where a bag originally went

I used to go all over with my ferret's and I used to put my terrier (Patterdale) in a rucksack, she used to love it. Before anyone slates me about my dog in a rucksack, I only had a FS1E not a superbike

is that the 50cc that they used to mod up ?

I used to go all over with my ferret's and I used to put my terrier (Patterdale) in a rucksack, she used to love it. Before anyone slates me about my dog in a rucksack, I only had a FS1E not a superbike

is that the 50cc that they used to mod up ?

:yes::yes::yes::clapper::clapper:

i meant mod as in modify i have heard of those bikes doing 80+ mph .

yeah will.f11 there is a bit of a difference between 15 mph and up to 60+ i will just have to hope my ferrets like the wind in their fur lol

60 is first gear isn't it? what are you going to do with the other 4 gears. :D