my dog scooby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lad has a point though. I used to spend a bit of time on here about ten years ago, for a couple of years. There were a lot of members who posted photos, wrote ups of days out, and there were

Have you learned to tie shoe laces or you still rocking the Velcro straps mate ?

Crack on mate your boring now 

Posted Images

that isnt a cross between a saluki and greyhound direct either,they always come smooth ,never seen or heard of a pure to a pure producing a feathered pup ,,correct me if im mistaken ,but i dont think i am ,but lovely dog either way ...

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

that isnt a cross between a saluki and greyhound direct either,they always come smooth ,never seen or heard of a pure to a pure producing a feathered pup ,,correct me if im mistaken ,but i dont think i am ,but lovely dog either way ...

Yes jigsaw your absolutely right mate he was a saluki grey from two saluki greys not defo wasn’t a first cross saluki too grey 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Black neck said:

How the dog get on

He done well enough for me once he took the bigger stuff he was a good dog on them not a world beater but was honest and would always put in the effort, was hard finding rabbits for miles around so the only things we could run where bigger 

15 minutes ago, fred90 said:

it's quite exceptable and encouraged to put pictures up of your dog. however never ever put up a picture with you in it. you will become a bigger target than a naked man in barrymores swimming pool. 

Good job it's not Friday wi that pic ?

I fear the worst 

• Haha 1