female harris for sale

07 female harris hawk for sale

this bird is dynamite in the right hands will take fur and feather (, rabbit ,hare, duck ,pheasants , squirrels ,) and anything that moves , works under ferrets and dogs she manned to , does nt like strange dogs tho, follows on all day has been flowen with other harris hawks

hunts at 2.2 but can fly as high 2.5

shes registred with the ibr

can be seen hunting , if you arrange to

£450 ono , in South Wales dont really want to sell just have no cash as no work on and family comes first

comes with travel box ,glove , bells , and what ever else i can find

pm if u want more deatails put up pics tommorrow

post-21452-1232275267_thumb.jpg

post-21452-1232275372_thumb.jpg

Edited by dafydd23

good luck with selling her mate.lot of people going through s h i t e at the moment

its hard times at the moment , no work ,car caught fire the other day and blew up ,just moved to new house the list goes on

Edited by dafydd23
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...
any joy yet?

no not yet mate got a few intrestead and asking , but no 1 coming to see yet

lovely looking hawk souneds like a 1st class hunter if i ad the cash spair im in the prosess of selling mi unwunted stuf to save up for mi 1st bird i was just wundering what [bANNED TEXT] wood the hawk do on meeting a strang dog you sed it dont like strang dogs :whistling:

it would either open its wings and screem maybe try to foot the dog if it carnt get away or iff it is aggresive 2wards dogs will attack the dog even if it can get away they seem 2 get used 2 serten dogs once it had been oround your dog for a wile it should get used to it aslong as your dog does not attak the bird obvusly

any joy yet?

no not yet mate got a few intrestead and asking , but no 1 coming to see yet

lovely looking hawk souneds like a 1st class hunter if i ad the cash spair im in the prosess of selling mi unwunted stuf to save up for mi 1st bird i was just wundering what [bANNED TEXT] wood the hawk do on meeting a strang dog you sed it dont like strang dogs :whistling:

sold sorry about 4 months ago , thanks anyway might have some young avalible if intreatead