working english bull terriers

alfieolliexebt.jpg

half english x pit i used to own ............

fine looking dog there'Roughtrade',love the look of your stafford's aswell,got two of mine going over ed's way soon.will have

to keep an eye out for you at the next show,maybe a natter.

hey thank you , and if that is your dogs on that site think they look awesome and would love a pup of u another day ..........

yes,ed had some of mine on there,think he's taken them off now though,i've taken them off the k.c. paperwork and reg them with him instead,had the k.c. moaning all the time,i wasn't breeding to their standard.

no i meant is that your dogs on the thunder rock site ??????????

sorry mate,yes they are mine, got me wire's crossed.thank's.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

E.B.T. X From around 90/91...ish... Yokel

My kc bull terrier bitch from show stock here in the U.K. Doing well 

make you right there fella re: temperament, seen a good few iffy ones. don't get me wrong, i've also been around some a.p.b.t's and the occasional staff that you had to be on your toes around, but you

Posted Images

I work an EBT, very tough dogs. Would love to see one crossed with a Grey.
should have one here in a couple of mth's,waiting to see if the bitch take's.

Be interested to see how they work. Think they will look nice mate as you've got some nice dogs there.

cheer's 'spep21',it's a friend's breeding not mine,he's got some good stuff there.

not mine bull almost identicle to my bull called chena that was loverly with other dogs but mental on rats warthog and even killed a civet once dunno how he caught it

also had a old bully called arnold that would kill anthing he was crazy he killed a good 12 dogs in his 14 years i kid you not including staffs,rotweilers, german shepards and many more but he was a K.C type with was weird and mad on rats too

post-26958-1232803558_thumb.jpg

these dogs are very diffrent to what you see here even the K.C one looked like the ones here in uk but was very aggressive hunter but the dog aggression was a pain in the arse we had to separate the garden for the two dogs cause the old one just wanted to fight

il ge pics of mine up when i go back home this week im at uni atm

• 3 weeks later...

I breed Bull Terriers & Jack Russells in US. In my experience, the pet owners want a Bull Terrier with more Bull in it, calmer and a good companion for family so they breed out the gameness in the dogs. As far as looks go, I like a good Bull Type Bull Terrier, lower to ground, wider chest, big head etc. Something to show off at the pub etc. However, my dad is a mad hunter and we have one Bully girl who is very game. She is more terrier type. We use our russells to go to ground for groundhogs, armadillos, racoon or whatever and bring a Bully along to pull the animal. Non of this is illegal in US as you know. Here are some pictures of my very game Bully; her dad was also a great hunter and was used as a catch dog. latched on ear of boar. Very athletic, very terrier type, good stamina and great drive! I bred this game bully to a game Jack Russell and pups are now 9wks. Really looking forward to see them work. I think they will look good too based on similarities in parents.

Especially interested in the Bull Terrier x Jack Russell cross. Will post pictures of these Bull Jacks on another subject.

post-31122-1234537625.jpg