Youth of today

Apparently there been a youth phoning my local golf course after my permission and the head green keeper says hes telling me he will guarantee there will be no rabbits on the course why dont you do that ?

I replied ive more sense than to quote shit like that

Would anybody on here give that guarantee and why???

The head green keepers off with man flu so my mate the second in charge told me there's a local lad phoned the secretary,and was told to phone the head man so he phoned thursday ,friday and said he will phone back monday .

I ferret it once a month and lamp it in between and i'm only picking up four rabbits a time so if this lads on one of the sites maybe i will get a guide what i'm doing wrong :whistling:

were is it about as i done tonnes of golf courses in eastlothain, never massive bags but steady hauls of rabbs but better still surrounded by estates and there was all sorts coming out of woods for a crafty knowlegble guy ,one golf course had a nature reserve on it we yoused to jump the fence with red filter on lamp and had aball , if you can only get four fare enough , but if you want to get clever catch tonnes elswere and well give them a frite and say i realy tried and look what ive got ,

were is it about as i done tonnes of golf courses in eastlothain, never massive bags but steady hauls of rabbs but better still surrounded by estates and there was all sorts coming out of woods for a crafty knowlegble guy ,one golf course had a nature reserve on it we yoused to jump the fence with red filter on lamp and had aball , if you can only get four fare enough , but if you want to get clever catch tonnes elswere and well give them a frite and say i realy tried and look what ive got ,

:notworthy::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::boredom::boredom::boredom:

Guarentee to get rid of the rabbitson the golf courses i know of as soon as you clear aload others will soon make em selves at home within few months, and why would you get rid of all the rabbits...need to keep yourself in use dont you now.

you only go once a month, so someone, hoping to get their 1st permission, may be looking at going every weekend, sat and sunday and in between, and therefore hoping to get bigger counts and therefore quote 100% at the end of the day, the golf course wants rid of the rabbits, the more the better

you only go once a month, so someone, hoping to get their 1st permission, may be looking at going every weekend, sat and sunday and in between, and therefore hoping to get bigger counts and therefore quote 100% at the end of the day, the golf course wants rid of the rabbits, the more the better

Its only worth doing once a month theres nothing in the burrows doing any mores a total waste of time ,You cant go on golf courses here at weekend there heaving ,good luck to the guy i know what the head green keepers going to say