need sum help here lads

Guest matty_g

Guest MOLLY
Molly..........yer still a reet little chava then??????????? :laugh::laugh::laugh:;)

FOOK off :laugh::laugh:

Dont suppose you know what muckle means, or radge, ket etc....those words were around alot longer than chavs ;)

MOLL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like the other have said we all get stick when we are young and dont know as much as other people, im only 17 and ferret alot of the time with my uncles that are constantly taking the piss and playing jokes on me, but i just ignore them, and have a good larf because at the end of the day its my ferrets that work the best they never used to let me use them because they didnt think they were any good but now there telling me to use them lol, chin up mate :good:

Guest Geordie

Ok ok ok,i hear the newest chav word is 'ladgeful' :laugh::laugh: which apparently means the same as 'shan' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Molly told me that one as well :laugh:;)

Fookin hell im 42 and i still get the piss ripped outta me cos i know fuk all :laugh:

I still wont stick my hand in the hole to pull out a furt,thats my lads job,nasty little fecks them furts :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Ok ok ok,i hear the newest chav word is 'ladgeful' :laugh::laugh: which apparently means the same as 'shan' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Molly told me that one as well :laugh:;)

Fookin hell im 42 and i still get the piss ripped outta me cos i know fuk all :laugh:

I still wont stick my hand in the hole to pull out a furt,thats my lads job,nasty little fecks them furts :icon_redface::icon_redface:

:laugh::laugh: Pussy :laugh::laugh: should handle em more :laugh:;)

Chavs are scum of the earth if you are one theres no pont explaing. You may as well go back to wearing your cheap imitation burberry your neck warmers and drinking white cider on street corners ;):D

lol your a cock [bANNED TEXT]

Guest tiawu
Chavs are scum of the earth if you are one theres no pont explaing. You may as well go back to wearing your cheap imitation burberry your neck warmers and drinking white cider on street corners ;):D

You really are a tit Jordan. You come on here all high and mighty, giving advice and puling the younger lads to bits....what entitles you to do that ? It wasn't long ago you slated a young lad for his spelling and his grammar,look at your own. Whats a 'pont' ? Whats 'explaing' ? Why don't you practice what you preach ? It only takes a couple of minutes to go back and check your spelling. I remember a time when the boot was on the other foot and it was you being reprimanded for the state of your ferrets drinking bottles.....can you remember that ? No-one is perfect so surely its better to help and encourage people rather than ridicule them.

You really are a tit Jordan. You come on here all high and mighty, giving advice and puling the younger lads to bits....what entitles you to do that ? It wasn't long ago you slated a young lad for his spelling and his grammar,look at your own. Whats a 'pont' ? Whats 'explaing' ? Why don't you practice what you preach ? It only takes a couple of minutes to go back and check you spelling. I remember a time when the boot was on the other foot and it was you being reprimanded for the state of your ferrets drinking bottles.....can you remember that ? No-one is perfect so surely its better to help and encourage people rather than ridicule them.

well said :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You really are a tit Jordan. You come on here all high and mighty, giving advice and puling the younger lads to bits....what entitles you to do that ? It wasn't long ago you slated a young lad for his spelling and his grammar,look at your own. Whats a 'pont' ? Whats 'explaing' ? Why don't you practice what you preach ? It only takes a couple of minutes to go back and check you spelling. I remember a time when the boot was on the other foot and it was you being reprimanded for the state of your ferrets drinking bottles.....can you remember that ? No-one is perfect so surely its better to help and encourage people rather than ridicule them.

well said :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cant argue with that Im a tit ;) Ill learn to live with it though.