DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

thats why when one is found out you took the post clean off so others could not see him lieing and pedling his dog 's and pups

if you make this rule why has hunting life took a post off when one was found out and done nothing about it other than move the post from his name .

Mate, its all well and good you having a go at the mods and ranting and raving, YOU got your pants pulled down, you bought the dog, no mod made you or advised you, its YOUR problem and YOUR fault, man up and take responsibility for your own actions. I havent seen the thread you say was deleted but if you wish to send me a civil pm i will read it and look into the matter.............

Mate, its all well and good you having a go at the mods and ranting and raving, YOU got your pants pulled down, you bought the dog, no mod made you or advised you, its YOUR problem and YOUR fault, man up and take responsibility for your own actions. I havent seen the thread you say was deleted but if you wish to send me a civil pm i will read it and look into the matter.............

UR* A FUC'KING TW@T AN* ITZ ALL UR* FOLT

:laugh:

• Like 1

I've just genuinely spat tea on my keyboard & tee shirt reading that! :yes: Thanks A.. :doh::laugh:

You big dumb homo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. My electronic ciggy arrived today :boogy:

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

thats why when one is found out you took the post clean off so others could not see him lieing and pedling his dog 's and pups

if you make this rule why has hunting life took a post off when one was found out and done nothing about it other than move the post from his name .

When someone clicks the report button if the post was seen as being against the rules or peddling then they would remove it and give the person a warning.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...