DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

dont tar every man with the same brush.just sold two workers and a pup, diddnt have a dealer amound them ,top lads all around!
Guest mudhole
ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

dont tar every man with the same brush.just sold two workers and a pup, diddnt have a dealer amound them ,top lads all around!

its a step in the [bANNED TEXT] direction ....... anyone who sells dogs IS a dealer .

i agree with the dog/puppies selling for a mate etc,but there is a few lads/lasses that dont post much or get involed in the posts, but do sell hunting related items ,dvds, purse nets,lamps etc as they move in them circles outside of this forum to get hold of the gear, i cant see that they are doing any harm( may make a bit of profit :o so what) if you are into a hobbie that requires equipment you want somewhere to buy the stuff either new or s/hand, big deal if they have a lot of stuff through their hands,they are providing a gap that needs filling in the market :thumbs:

a person that sells cars is a car dealer, a person that sells drugs is a drug dealer. If you sell dogs your a dog dealer.

ban the sale of dogs on the site. No more probs then. People who want a dog can advertise on wanted as they do now.

Edited by smelly dog
why dont you set a charge for anyone wanting to sell or buy on here nomatter who it is or wat it is got to be good for the running and maintaining of this site NO ?

they have done that but people started moanin that it would cost a fiver then all the shite was back on again can you sort the bumpin up gangs out to jd they dont read posts so ferk them off !!!!!!!!!!!!get them to stick to the rules or go somewhere else yis earthy

Good move Darcy....but what will happen to all the litters of bullx's??? Maybe people will have to stop breeding em just for the sake of it now :icon_redface: ...or maybe they'll just put them in free ads instead.But its a step in the right direction :clapper:

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. :D ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,, ;)

Is that so darling? Well if that's the case, WHERE'S MY WHIPPET? :censored:

:angel:

Guest little lurcher
for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. :D ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,, ;)

he is still here :whistling: lovely red brindle just like his mum who you took a fancy to, come on snoop put the girl out of her misery and get her a whippet!!! :tongue2:

he is still here :whistling: lovely red brindle just like his mum who you took a fancy to, come on snoop put the girl out of her misery and get her a whippet!!! :tongue2:

Send him a pm Tanya ..... valentines is just round the corner :whistling: