DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

dont tar every man with the same brush.just sold two workers and a pup, diddnt have a dealer amound them ,top lads all around!

its a step in the [bANNED TEXT] direction ....... anyone who sells dogs IS a dealer .

well said you hit the nail on the head as they say nice one

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

dont tar every man with the same brush.just sold two workers and a pup, diddnt have a dealer amound them ,top lads all around!

its a step in the [bANNED TEXT] direction ....... anyone who sells dogs IS a dealer .

well said you hit the nail on the head as they say nice one

i got a lurcher of this site and a lot of people buy dogs of here

Edited by wazza
Great idea! :clapper:

I have read a few times of pups being sold on after they have had them 4 weeks and decided they want to get into another area of the sport and want a different breed!

Weird!

i agree stop dog peddlers but why take stuff off like blake 29 cos if you knew him you would know that he doesnt let every tom dick and harry have his pups and he doesnt usually sell them and if you were to speak to people who know him you would know his dogs are looked after and worked better than most peoples.it just seems wrong that you take his ad off when you can see how well looked after the pups are,there are plenty of other pups on the site for sale why single him out!

just a thought on the advertising issue, don't allow people to post them themselves, pm a mod. with details and get them to post it and lock it so no pointless ranting and bitching on every advert, no excessive bumping. and either a contact number on the ad or a pm direct to the advertiser. then the mods have the option to 'bump the ad' after a reasonable length of time. more work for the mods but might be worth a go if its causing such friction.

• Like 1

make a max of 3 adds a year for dogs as any one selling more then that a year smells of a dealer to me or even make it two or even one as they might look at there self as not a very good dog man look forward to the flack from the dog dealers all the best phill

Edited by pigeonphill
Guest mudhole
make a max of 3 adds a year for dogs as any one selling more then that a year smells of a dealer to me or even make it two or even one as they might look at there self as not a very good dog man look forward to the flake from the dog dealers all the best phill

have some flake on me post-18694-1232007028.jpg :D:D

make a max of 3 adds a year for dogs as any one selling more then that a year smells of a dealer to me or even make it two or even one as they might look at there self as not a very good dog man look forward to the flake from the dog dealers all the best phill

have some flake on me post-18694-1232007028.jpg :D:D

:icon_redface: lol not the best [speller] is that right or was it one two many shandys ;)

• Like 1
Guest fence_hopper

all these stupid ideas come on we know what a peddler is we see them on here all the time people like kreet shouldn't spoil it for everyone. there are some genuin lads on here like myself i needed to find a good home for my whippet im only asking what i paid for him im making a loss any way all the top grub, wormers and jabs so does that make me a peddler..no I dony think so ..... at least you know who your dogs going to on here all you have to do is go through there posts get a rough idea what the persons like

all these stupid ideas come on we know what a peddler is we see them on here all the time people like kreet shouldn't spoil it for everyone. there are some genuin lads on here like myself i needed to find a good home for my whippet im only asking what i paid for him im making a loss any way all the top grub, wormers and jabs so does that make me a peddler..no I dony think so ..... at least you know who your dogs going to on here all you have to do is go through there posts get a rough idea what the persons like

fence hopper, if you read the first post you will see it is refering to members only on here to sell dogs/products. It is not aimed at genuine people that may have to advertise from time to time.

I'm sure you will agree things were getting silly with litter after litter being sold.

And i would like to thank those responsable for reporting classified posts that are from peddlers and people joining up just to sell. Please keep it up...Cheers JD

Guest fence_hopper

fence hopper, if you read the first post you will see it is refering to members only on here to sell dogs/products. It is not aimed at genuine people that may have to advertise from time to time.

I'm sure you will agree things were getting silly with litter after litter being sold.

And i would like to thank those responsable for reporting classified posts that are from peddlers and people joining up just to sell. Please keep it up...Cheers JD

yes mate i agree with you a 100%..... Theres alot of peddlers on here looking forward to see what happens and hope the mods sort this problem out to the best of there abilitys

i'm on a few forums where i will only be allowed to post sales adverts after 100 posts and 3 months of membership, even then it will only be if admin judge my other posts to be of value to the forum, can't you do something like this ?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gavkent

I agree with you but i have to breed my own dogs because i cant afford the silly prices to buy a decent one and unfortunately you dont get to choose how many pups the dogs are going to have, so once ive paid stud fee and chose my two puppies why cant i get some of my money back for the stud and feeding the little mites. Whats the answer drown em at birth, not me rather see someone on here have one but not a good dog for free surely? different if you put ads on every week, i got deleted once for 1 ad for swap, when that didnt work i put for sale, still only one dog then got good comments then deleted. if this sites for armchair coursers and wannabe poachers etc with terriers that are 14 yrs old and lurchers that sleep in front of fire i dont want to be a member anyway. you must remember us younguns that are trying to keep it all up with filth, antis and old fogies who think they know it all on our backs. times are changing we have to break the law every few days to do what we love. we are risking it to keep what we love. FXXK THE BAN and fxxk all you on here who are giving up to sit in front of computers and talk cxxp all day.