DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
very well said
arse licker... :D

:o lol nooo i hate people who bred for the money and not the work

if people were going to breed for money they would not breed lurchers , they would breed french mastiffs, bulldogs , coton de tulear, bolognese, pugs, french bulldogs samoys ect ect surely people arent that simple that they would try and make money out of lurchers when there are other dogs that are alot more profitable and alot easier to sell , why dont you just put a post up with a price list of the most expensive dog breeds so the simple puppy peddlers understand and maybe go kc sites. and on that note i have 2 bullgreyhound x rotty pups free to good home

Edited by bullgreyhoundxrotty
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

You have to be a paid member (Donator) to add a for sale post on here now mate.

I think the mods should remove the for sale section for dogs if it worries them that people sell on here. If the section isnt on here there definately wont be any peddlers or anyone making money out of the site. And there are plenty of sitesto sell things on ie. epups, preloved, mobiya, freeads, The sun, Hunting with hounds, working dogs plus many more.

Just a thought to maybe help improve the site by removing what you guys consider undesirables, (sellers/peddlars)

The donation price doesn't seem to be out of order, though if you think about it... its like being a union member. If you're a paid member then you can sell your pups, still don't mean shite about the pups, nor should it because you get all kinds in a litter of pups regardless of where its from and immediate culling guarantees nothing either. Jmo... better off culling later rather than sooner. I let the bitch cull and she keeps what she keeps so long as she stays healthy while nursing the pups. :yes:

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

dont tar every man with the same brush.just sold two workers and a pup, diddnt have a dealer amound them ,top lads all around!

its a step in the [bANNED TEXT] direction ....... anyone who sells dogs IS a dealer .

What a load of SH-T not everyone who breads dogs is a dealer, i purchased my dog off the net from a proper lurcher man,as an 8 week old pup, very happy with a good 2 1/2 year old bitch, i will be taking a litter off hear next year, keeping a bitch for my self, the rest will be sold to cover my cost, stud fees food vets bills and so on,but will only go to proper dog men or women, if this tit cane bread dogs and rear them for nothing he is a very clever person, i dont think,

• Like 1
ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

I agree with you but i have to breed my own dogs because i cant afford the silly prices to buy a decent one and unfortunately you dont get to choose how many pups the dogs are going to have, so once ive paid stud fee and chose my two puppies why cant i get some of my money back for the stud and feeding the little mites. Whats the answer drown em at birth, not me rather see someone on here have one but not a good dog for free surely? different if you put ads on every week, i got deleted once for 1 ad for swap, when that didnt work i put for sale, still only one dog then got good comments then deleted. if this sites for armchair coursers and wannabe poachers etc with terriers that are 14 yrs old and lurchers that sleep in front of fire i dont want to be a member anyway. you must remember us younguns that are trying to keep it all up with filth, antis and old fogies who think they know it all on our backs. times are changing we have to break the law every few days to do what we love. we are risking it to keep what we love. FXXK THE BAN and fxxk all you on here who are giving up to sit in front of computers and talk cxxp all day.

• 4 weeks later...

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it all the time and pulling threads...there will have to go for a lower price now because iam sick of cleaming shit up my carpet stinks....and iam going through 20 tins of bonus a week.......new price £3oo.....and thats bloody cheap ...the parents are real proven animals.....sire is 18 months and the bitch ihas just gone 12 months.....to be honest you couldnt ask for more in a dog ....be quick or they will all be gone with this new price ...£200 depoist secures.... ;)

your just a dog peddler you feckin crank.!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it all the time and pulling threads...there will have to go for a lower price now because iam sick of cleaming shit up my carpet stinks....and iam going through 20 tins of bonus a week.......new price £3oo.....and thats bloody cheap ...the parents are real proven animals.....sire is 18 months and the bitch ihas just gone 12 months.....to be honest you couldnt ask for more in a dog ....be quick or they will all be gone with this new price ...£200 depoist secures.... ;)

:icon_eek::whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

Start reeling, the baits been taken.:icon_redface::laugh:

Start reeling, the baits been taken.:icon_redface::laugh:

Have you still got them pups??? I am new to hunting got some belter addidas trackies and reebok trainers just need myself a dog and I am good to go..

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...