DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

well kick the dog dealing twat the fox of here thats all they doing is trying to do is sell pups he even tried to sell is arse on year last week

your f****d now . how are you going to get rid of yours. :tongue2:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

well kick the dog dealing twat the fox of here thats all they doing is trying to do is sell pups he even tried to sell is arse on year last week

money couldnt by 1 of mine

money couldnt by 1 of mine

iknow swap you a slow worm for 2 :big_boss:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think its starting to improve and look less like a "peddlers Mart" I would like to thank everyone for remaining vigilant. If you do notice one person selling regularly then please hit that report button. Cheers JD

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

i have a litter of first cross greyhound /saluki due a week sunday both very well bred and it says i cannot start a new topic is there any paticalar reason for this .thanks .

You have to be a paid member (Donator) to add a for sale post on here now mate.

I think the mods should remove the for sale section for dogs if it worries them that people sell on here. If the section isnt on here there definately wont be any peddlers or anyone making money out of the site. And there are plenty of sitesto sell things on ie. epups, preloved, mobiya, freeads, The sun, Hunting with hounds, working dogs plus many more.

Just a thought to maybe help improve the site by removing what you guys consider undesirables, (sellers/peddlars)

Edited by berty1

You have to be a paid member (Donator) to add a for sale post on here now mate.

I think the mods should remove the for sale section for dogs if it worries them that people sell on here. If the section isnt on here there definately wont be any peddlers or anyone making money out of the site. And there are plenty of sitesto sell things on ie. epups, preloved, mobiya, freeads, The sun, Hunting with hounds, working dogs plus many more.

Just a thought to maybe help improve the site by removing what you guys consider undesirables, (sellers/peddlars)

Exactly right ................ there are plenty of other sites to peddle on, so why do people keep whining about not being able to sell dogs on here unless they've contributed to the site in other ways?

hope your not on about me because ime certainly not whining and look at my posts i post very regular and am certainly not a dog peddlar /seller was just wondering nothing else .

hope your not on about me because ime certainly not whining and look at my posts i post very regular and am certainly not a dog peddlar /seller was just wondering nothing else .

It wasn't you I quoted .............. :thumbs:

No it was me you quoted, whats your point big man??? :clapper::feck:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Arsenal F.C

it amaze's me how people always jump to me .... i have not advertised or sold one litter ?? why not pick on some of the people selling 2 3 or 4 litters a year christ they are puting out at least 6 pups per litter some of the coursing dogs are over 500 bux so they are making a mint they sell as much if not more than i have all in and they do it every year but i supose thats ok they bread them there selfs ... why we are over run with the bloody things already iv already said it i was stupid to advertise all my mates dogs and yeah iv had one or two of my own but i was 19 just started out on my own with a girl and 2 kids i was LEARNING everyone needs to some how if ten of the dogs actualy belonged to me or were conected to me then i would be surprised the others were other people and i wont be doing it again iv now grown up a bit have a decent kennel with a couple of decent dogs and iv been out with some people of the site and had a good crack now why not instead of all jumping into a mob like the anti's get over my past and let me get on with my hobbie as after all hunting and dogs are my hobbie and my life its a bit of a joke when every time something like this is up automaticly you all start shouting kreet when there are many more sold as much and more than me.

i have no dogs advertised and havent advertised one in a while so get over your selfs and find a new obsetion if you spent half the time obsesing on your wife's as you do on me you maybe wouldnt sit on a stupid forum bikering like kids all nite.

:thumbs:

nothing wrong with lads takeing a litter once in a while selling the ones he doesnt want to geniuine homes,and are what they say on the tin i apraise people who breed good animals as it takes years of dedicaition to produce good dogs ,not a one minute wonder for sure ,and on the other hand some mods well are not fit to tell another man what to do with there jukels there a fine line at times selling for gain no matter what than breeding to replace and further ones line stock etc