DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

Guest Gavkent
ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS.

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

I agree with you but i have to breed my own dogs because i cant afford the silly prices to buy a decent one and unfortunately you dont get to choose how many pups the dogs are going to have, so once ive paid stud fee and chose my two puppies why cant i get some of my money back for the stud and feeding the little mites. Whats the answer drown em at birth, not me rather see someone on here have one but not a good dog for free surely? different if you put ads on every week, i got deleted once for 1 ad for swap, when that didnt work i put for sale, still only one dog then got good comments then deleted. if this sites for armchair coursers and wannabe poachers etc with terriers that are 14 yrs old and lurchers that sleep in front of fire i dont want to be a member anyway. you must remember us younguns that are trying to keep it all up with filth, antis and old fogies who think they know it all on our backs. times are changing we have to break the law every few days to do what we love. we are risking it to keep what we love. FXXK THE BAN and fxxk all you on here who are giving up to sit in front of computers and talk cxxp all day.

the decent ones are the ones for free, shite is usually for sale, shite who locals dont want so they have to sell to people from away who dont know the backround, decent is either all booked before birth or at a very young age or either half the litter booked and the rest culled, not forgetting the shite culled too....

Are you offering me a free dog. if not ill keep my shite, no one local to me has balls to go coursin they all letting their dogs get fat, thats why no ones buying, across the country though theres still plenty of people who want a good pup who are still running their dogs. any trial welcome on my dogs mate where r u next sunday, lets see yours as well. would agree though the best dogs are free thats why i BREED MY OWN SO THEY R FREE. But only want two out of my litter so stuck with others. couldnt cull my pups mate sorry.

post-30578-1234462616.jpg

post-30578-1234462628.jpg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

Guest Gavkent
replying to whoevers it was quote about cant afford to buy a quality dog - GET A LIFE!! If you cant afford a couple of hundred quid which is all a certain well known breeder charges then you cant afford the upkeep! spent 3 hours down the vets yesterday because our youngest bitch was out chasing around in a field with our other dog, some how she found some Barbed wire we think must have been lying around and has baddly ripped inside front and back right legs, one rip as big as jam jar lid. OK so you may feel happy to stich up at home but my dog was in pain and I believe in giving her the best available to me (Yes that does include the fire and the setee if she wants it!)

I came out of the vets £120 lighter, but with a dog who will be fine in a couple of weeks. Point I am trying to get across is that I wasnt planning this outlay, not worth claiming off insurance, but if you are complaining about a couple of hundred to buy a dog being too much then you cant afford the vets bills to look after it like it deserves.

We had to wait 10 years before we were in the right situation to be able to have dogs, Financial and security wise.

Well done THL for trying to reduce the pup/dog flogging!

FPO what sort of name is that, sounds like a robot on star wars,lol. only joking. Ive got a life dont worry, where are these match dogs for couple of hundred? whats the names of the breeders? i can afford 1,2,3 hundred but refuse to pay grands (sorry wrong words used. I have two babies, 7 dogs, a wife, my own home, three cars legal three insurances, self employed business,) but this all comes first, hunting and fishing are hobbies. dont need vets to give good life to dogs just active working life, food, and shelter, i only get them jabbed at vets and will not go otherwise, anyway who would wait ten years for a dog? i cant wait till the weekend to get my dogs out. bit over the top innit. bet your dogs are in front of fire now aren't they. point i was making im not in it to earn money, just get the money back i put in so my hobby is free, dont like to go 400 mile every week to have dogs run around field, i like to see them kill, thats the fun for me, watching MY own breed do the business. anyway we can go round in circles here cos at the end of the day i do agree with darcy coz i've seen crap dogs for sale on here, and if you dont know could buy some rubbish, but spare pups have chance to be anything in right hands. And from what i read in posts alot of people on here would prefer different lines in their dogs. my oldest dog is nine nearly and caught three out of four sunday cost me nothing, bred myself, never been to vets apart from the one time i mentioned. why doesnt he get what he deserves? he gets out all the time gets fed,wormed, shelter and a good few chases, hes happy i think. cheers r2d2 nice debate spk soon.

Guest Gavkent
dont see point in breeding when theres thousands of dogs being bred anyway, half them end in the rescue centres. and DD didnt say old dog lads if you read it, but you should know what your doing before you just think about lining your pocket at least have some hunting years behind you and decent dogs to breed from,not saying you havent or dont gavkent but most younguns do it for money!. Im only 22 so only young but the old timers could run rings around us with there knowllege, i was always brought up to have respect for my elders even if they are wrong sometimes i wouldnt dare say it, i would of had my face taken off.

ive got plenty o respect for the old boys, who do you think got me into the sport. just saying why should we all be buying pups/dogs from them, thats all, i realise there are some people who do it to earn but im not one of them, i bred this time cos my old dog is 9, want some dogs for next year and hopefully next few years but she had 9 pups kept two, sorted out a few mates and now have three left rather see someone on here have em so can keep in touch and see how they got on,

Guest GoneToGround1

Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals that are only on this site for their own gain and only post to sell goods. Please take note that from today anyone perceived as being here to only make money will be declined membership. The site is for people to participate in, it is not a place to sell dogs and make money. If practically all of your posts are selling goods/dogs then im afraid you are no longer welcome here. This takes immediate effect and will be rigourously enforced. We urge people to think about the future of any pups they may breed. Can you find enough homes without selling the poor pups to any Tom, Dick and Harry on the net. Many thanks for taking time out to read this, and no genuine member will be under threat, only those that we feel are no longer for the good of this unique site.

I agree with you but i have to breed my own dogs because i cant afford the silly prices to buy a decent one and unfortunately you dont get to choose how many pups the dogs are going to have, so once ive paid stud fee and chose my two puppies why cant i get some of my money back for the stud and feeding the little mites. Whats the answer drown em at birth, not me rather see someone on here have one but not a good dog for free surely? different if you put ads on every week, i got deleted once for 1 ad for swap, when that didnt work i put for sale, still only one dog then got good comments then deleted. if this sites for armchair coursers and wannabe poachers etc with terriers that are 14 yrs old and lurchers that sleep in front of fire i dont want to be a member anyway. you must remember us younguns that are trying to keep it all up with filth, antis and old fogies who think they know it all on our backs. times are changing we have to break the law every few days to do what we love. we are risking it to keep what we love. FXXK THE BAN and fxxk all you on here who are giving up to sit in front of computers and talk cxxp all day.

the decent ones are the ones for free, shite is usually for sale, shite who locals dont want so they have to sell to people from away who dont know the backround, decent is either all booked before birth or at a very young age or either half the litter booked and the rest culled, not forgetting the shite culled too....

Are you offering me a free dog. if not ill keep my shite, no one local to me has balls to go coursin they all letting their dogs get fat, thats why no ones buying, across the country though theres still plenty of people who want a good pup who are still running their dogs. any trial welcome on my dogs mate where r u next sunday, lets see yours as well. would agree though the best dogs are free thats why i BREED MY OWN SO THEY R FREE. But only want two out of my litter so stuck with others. couldnt cull my pups mate sorry.

i dont have the best of dogs myself mate and wouldnt buy nothing in i dont know from, my bitch suits me fine you might think shes shit but all my good days and nights have been down to her putting her good effort in and that was down to me putting my good effort and time in to getting her going and keeping her going...shes comeing up 5 now and im breeding her on the next heat, putting a better dog on her then she is...kepeing a pup and i think a few of the boys want 1 each....if not they will be culled

Guest Gavkent

i dont have the best of dogs myself mate and wouldnt buy nothing in i dont know from, my bitch suits me fine you might think shes shit but all my good days and nights have been down to her putting her good effort in and that was down to me putting my good effort and time in to getting her going and keeping her going...shes comeing up 5 now and im breeding her on the next heat, putting a better dog on her then she is...kepeing a pup and i think a few of the boys want 1 each....if not they will be culled

dont think your dogs shit, just repying to your reply about best dogs are free and agreeing but disagree with culling of pups thats all, why make a debate personal? you mentioned SHITE DOGS, and answering your quote about locals not wanting my pups, everyone has opinion but no need to get personal, sounds like were similar except i dont mind someone having one of my pups even if its better than the ones i keep. happy if my dogs run well and happy if everyone elses run well, start of topic was about selling pups not about dogs currently running. ive had two litters in 8 yrs so im hardly a breeder or puppy pedlar.
  • 2 weeks later...
i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it all the time and pulling threads...there will have to go for a lower price now because iam sick of cleaming shit up my carpet stinks....and iam going through 20 tins of bonus a week.......new price £3oo.....and thats bloody cheap ...the parents are real proven animals.....sire is 18 months and the bitch ihas just gone 12 months.....to be honest you couldnt ask for more in a dog ....be quick or they will all be gone with this new price ...£200 depoist secures.... ;)

are you shiting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

• 5 weeks later...

PEDDLER!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK WE MEAN PUPPY FARMERS?????????????????? SICK!!!!! there was a local woman 4 years back in my town that HAD a ESS PUP AT 8 MONTHS OLD COME IN TO HEAT AND PUT A DOG ON IT THEN DID SIX LITTERS A YEAR!!!! WITH ALL HER DOGS!! THINK THATS WHAT WE DONT WANT?????? COST HER MORE IN THEN END WHEN WE GOT HER DOGS OFF HER!! BITCH! LOVE TO NO WERE SHE IS NOW!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
after seeing some recent post on here i think you shouldn't be allowed to sell dogs for friends on this site whats other people thoughts on this . :thumbs: ..john

I agree mate.i can understand people selling dogs for mates if its one off's etc but people are just selling dogs saying that they are advertising for mates but i could bet that most cases arent genuine,i must stress that their is genuine people out their who sell dogs for mates via this site but to many people are using that excuse. :no: :no: :no:

after seeing some recent post on here i think you shouldn't be allowed to sell dogs for friends on this site whats other people thoughts on this . :thumbs: ..john

I agree mate.i can understand people selling dogs for mates if its one off's etc but people are just selling dogs saying that they are advertising for mates but i could bet that most cases arent genuine,i must stress that their is genuine people out their who sell dogs for mates via this site but to many people are using that excuse. :no: :no: :no:

This thread is pointless. . .