Minshaw blood diluted!

mate if there were that good and believ me i would had had one , cause i aint breed blind not in any way and not stupid , ive traveld the world seeing dogs and been lucky to see good dogs , the genuine dogs who were bred that way are prob like the boys who had them extinct , after three generaitions youve lost the main ingreidents ,youll have some qaulities but not them all done it my self and see the diffrence in some respects but saw the advantadges to ,when you breed litters and start only throwing the odd good pup time to look further a field ,

How would you have Whin... As you keep stating you never heard of 'em till you came on here????

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye got pals who had them worked in cunbria for 3 years at selafield met guys with dogs , got shooting newses away back with him in it , saw enough dogs and wise enought o know whats a good dog and whats a bad dog, now as i says if they were that good i would had had one ,my mate had one he ran it hard and it cocked on hares , probaly ran it to hard , the original dogs were bred to greyhounds lurchers etc now they must had produced decent dogs but with mas produce and alot of second class animals you get a lot of wastage as not every bitch is good , now to me there not such a thing is a minshaw cause once its diluted you lose the stamp, the minute a dog leaves minshaws home after the blue dog died its just a lurcher ,its like my line they were bred with other people originaly but ive basterised them to suit me ,like you have, there not minshaws dogs now ,there yours mate honestly, thye have maybe blues blood in them a pin prick but there yours not minshaws ,dont give someone the credit if yoove bred them get real ,ive got three generaitons of my dogs here not d slieghts even tho his was the starting piont

:D

ye got pals who had them worked in cunbria for 3 years at selafield met guys with dogs , got shooting newses away back with him in it , saw enough dogs and wise enought o know whats a good dog and whats a bad dog, now as i says if they were that good i would had had one ,my mate had one he ran it hard and it cocked on hares , probaly ran it to hard , the original dogs were bred to greyhounds lurchers etc now they must had produced decent dogs but with mas produce and alot of second class animals you get a lot of wastage as not every bitch is good , now to me there not such a thing is a minshaw cause once its diluted you lose the stamp, the minute a dog leaves minshaws home after the blue dog died its just a lurcher ,its like my line they were bred with other people originaly but ive basterised them to suit me ,like you have, there not minshaws dogs now ,there yours mate honestly, thye have maybe blues blood in them a pin prick but there yours not minshaws ,dont give someone the credit if yoove bred them get real ,ive got three generaitons of my dogs here not d slieghts even tho his was the starting piont

:clapper: spot on

i dont believe the minshaw strain has died out, there was and still is some genuine lads who have them for last 25 year plus... kept the line going with sons and daughters from blue etc and line bred from worker to worker so i dont think they would have died out after 3 generations,yes some may be diluted but only from being bred from minshaws to other lurchers and bred away from the minshaw blood and there will be people who claim to have minshaw blood and it may only be 1/8th or less. my dog is only half bred minshaw but has blue 3 times in hes blood through the fathers side and a mate of mine has them there mostly minshaw with a touch of collie/grey and there breeding true to type and throwing the same type of dogs as 15 to 20 years ago. this is only my opinion so dont take it wrong way. all the best, keith

were talking about minshaws type nothing else mate , once you breed a few generaiotions away and you breed [bANNED TEXT] its your good stockmanship three generaiotions away and its history, to get back to the first dog in my eyes unless close bred ,once you breed lines to suit what you get up to its yours not any others bud , ive bred dogs to suit were i stay and what i get upto fare enough i started some were but soon put in what they lacked , its called good stockmaship , cheers

Guest joe ox
joe ox come on mate put your two pence in need a laugh cant abide all this seroius dog talk , u got any poodle cross jack russeels for sale lol

whin I heard you go out hunting in a shocking pink lycra body suite with whin on the front in black writing. When people see you go past they say "look there is whin the comic book super hero" :11:

Edited by joe ox

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ye the lycra keeps you warm with all these crazy crosses about , nae wolf crosses the day little red riding hoods safe now , its good if people are truthfull what they keep and i do fly the tricoulor for my family from donegal , do you have pics bully nice to see some purpose bred lurchers ,not just any old dog to any old dog jimb , zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz any body can do thta mate , take it you have some to or have you got pics of dogs like blue as i have pics of my type of dogs they breed typey cheers