Kill It,Cook It,Eat It

Mat

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no it does show you breaking a rabbits a neck,

this women just stretches it and shes like " well it had to be done didnt it" then she nearly starts malling as if she didnt know what she was doing to it :cry::clapper:

So are they netting them instead of shooting them?

Yeah mate i think they net them.They should of lamped them with a couple of lurchers imagine all the complaints.lol

That will be hilarious to watch then.

With shooting it's a bit more detached as you're quite a distance away and look how they've reacted to that!

Jeez, I reckon their faces are going to melt when they get their hands on a live bunny and kill it by breaking it's neck up close and personal, looking into its eyes.

Edited by Cornio

Shooter

have you seen the programme then???!!!

They actually came down to hampshire to get some footage of rabbits and following somone along their trapline.

I understand they then went ferreting in scotland, as they did not want to see ferrets working down south.

James

On wednesday night on BBC3 at 10pm they are doing a program about killing,cooking and eating wild rabbits. I have just watched the one tonight about ducks. Some of the people on the program wher right wimps. But just thort i would let you lads and lasses no. And we can see what all happens :yes:

i watched the duck one last night.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!

Talk about highlighting seperation between the classes, no wonder the man in the street thinks all hunters are rich, pompous snobs. Why did the producers do that? :wallbash:

it turned what could have been an excellent chance to get our point across into a farce that pandered to the antis desire for all hunters to be portrayed as toffs. :no: